Chapter 15

Y/n's heart pound faster as the Priest announce them as a newlywed couple.

So it's official now, she's now Mrs. Jeon.

" You may now kiss your bride. "

The priest announced with a smile on his face. Her cheeks burned when she saw jungkook was leaning closer to her. She close her eyes waiting to feel his lips on her.

She then felt a soft thing peck her lips. She open her eyes and saw jungkook looking away with his emotionless eyes.

It was just a peck and she felt nothing. Her heart aches, he doesn't want to kiss her.

Looking at jungkook now, she really could tell that he doesn't like what's happening now.

It's obvious that he's irritated even though he had no emotion on his face but she could tell that he is not happy but annoyed.

It broke her heart into million pieces, she couldn't blame him though. She's also force to marry him but she doesn't feel any annoyance. Actually she felt happy. She felt like she made the right decision to marry him. She felt like she belongs to him.

After the wedding ceremony ends, they went to the reception. It was really a beautiful place, her mother-in-law really choose the right wedding organizer.

The newlywed couple were now sitting beside each other but none of them speak.

She keeps on glancing at jungkook but he still had those emotionless expression on his face.

Looking at jungkook now, it makes her afraid of him. He looks like a very dangerous man who is ready to kill someone anytime.

She didn't dare to talk to him, she's afraid that he'll get annoyed more and will shout at her.

She just keep her mouth shut until she heard the voice of the MC.

" And now, let's all welcome the newlywed couple. Let's enjoy their first dance as a married couple. "

Everyone clapped their hands and smile at them. Jungkook took a deep breath and take her hands and pull her with him.

Then they went at the middle where everyone can see them.

Jungkook put her hands on around his neck while his hands were wrapped around her small waist.

She blush hard as she bit her bottom lip when he pulled her closer to him. She love the feeling of their body pressed against each other.

She's never been this comfortable to a guy before. She's only comfortable when it's jungkook. She doesn't even know why but she felt like she could trust him despite how rude he is.

The music started and everyone's eyes were on them. She could see everyone smiling at them. She couldn't even look straight into his eyes, she look down and blush.

She felt his hands gripped her waist tighter making her felt a little pain. She look up to him with a small frown.

She groan in pain and look at jungkook but he only had those emotionless eyes as he stare at her.

" Ahh.. Jungkook y-your hu--"

Jungkook suddenly pull her closer making her gasp a little. She then felt jungkook lips close to her ears making her close her eyes in nervousness.

" Don't look down. Smile, so everyone would think that we're really in love to each other. "

He whisper those words making her heart aches.

She nodded slowly when he pulled away and stare at her. She keeps on biting her bottom lip to control her tears, pregnancy can really make her emotional fast.