Chapter 30

Sorry for the late update guys, I've been busy this past few days.

Hope you forgive me.

Anyway...

Next Chapter is a mature content.

So enjoy!

==================================

" Jungkook, thank you for what you did. "

Y/n said as soon as they both went inside her room.

After a hundred of apologizes and begging to jungkook, he didn't give him a chance. He actually wanted to punch the old man because of what he did to his wife.

But if he does, there's a possibility that Mr. Sai will also file a case against him. So he had to play smart in order to put him to jail.

" You know I love you right? I won't let anyone do that to you. "

He said softly and pull her into his warm embrace. Y/n just smile and snuggle her face in his chest making his heart pound faster.

" Thank you.. But you shouldn't had done that. I don't want you to get involved in my problems. "

He slightly frown and look down at her.

" You don't want me to get involved in your problems? Y/n-ah, I'm your husband. Whatever your problem is, it's also my problem. "

He said, slightly annoyed.

" Do you think I'll let you solve this problem alone? "

He asked while staring down at her.

" I just.. Don't want to burden you.. "

She said in a low voice.

" You've done too much for my family, jungkook. "

Jungkook face soften. He sigh deeply and stroke her hair.

" Baby.. I am not asking in return. I am doing this because I want to. Not because I am force to do it.. It's my own will to help you. You're my wife, I should always be by your side, no matter what. So if you're thinking that you're a burden, then you're wrong. "

He suddenly felt guilty.

" .. And I'm sorry if you felt like your a burden to me. I think I made you feel that way before. "

He cupped her face and made her look at him. He look at her intently.

" But I'm telling you now.. You are not a burden to me, you will never be. I'm helping you because I love you. That's all. "

He smile and peck her lips.

" Thank you so much, jungkook. "

" Stop saying thank you, baby. "

She chuckled.

" Can't help it. "

He smile and hug her tighter.

" Are you ready? "

" Ready for what? "

She asked in confusion while looking up to him. He look down at her and caressing her cheeks.

" Are you ready to go home with me? "

He asked making her froze for a second. She blinks a couple of times before she Shook her head making him frown.

" Why? I--I thought we're okay now. We are already in good terms, y/n-ah. "

" We are okay, jungkook. It's just that... I can't leave grandma and kai. "