Chapter 16

Just like what jungkook had said last night, she woke up before 6 a.m. Even if she's feeling a little sleepy and wanted to sleep more, she still manage to wake up early and prepare herself before jungkook woke up.

As his wife, it's her duty to take care of her husband. 

She was in the middle of making herself a coffee when she heard a heavy footsteps coming from the stairs. She turn around and she saw jungkook who was struggling to fix his tie.

" Goodmorning. "

She greeted him with a smile that caught his attention. He didn't say anything, he just nodded in response while still fixing his tie.

" Aish, so annoying. "

Y/n sigh before she went closer to him and grab his hand.

" Let me. "

She said and started to fix his tie, jungkook just stood there and he stare at her. He was admiring her beauty. 

She's really.... beautiful. 

Y/n was busy fixing his tie that she didn't realized that her husband is staring at her, his eyes were not cold like before. His eyes were soft and full of love. He was looking at his wife softly. 

His eyes turn dark when he remember his plan.

No, I can't be this soft when it comes to her. What if I'll fall for her? No.. What if she'll betray me too? Like what yujin did.

That thought made him clenched his jaw. He grab her hands tightly making her look up at him, confused.

He then let go of her hands on his tie and he went to the table leaving her there dumbfounded.

He started to eat his breakfast, and he gotta admit, she's really good at cooking.

After a few minutes, he drank his water and stood up. He then grab his suitcase.

He saw y/n cleaning on the living room. Why does his heart aches? Why does he felt like he hate it when she's doing house chore?

She's pregnant and shouldn't do any strenuous. It might affect her and the baby.

But no. This is part of his plan. To make her suffer.

He wants her to regret that she'd marry him.

Jungkook sigh and went to the door he was about to leave when she heard her voice.

" You're leaving, jungkook-shi? "

He heard her soft-angelic voice. He turn around with his cold gaze.

" Isn't it obvious? "

He said in a sarcastic tone. Y/n slowly nodded while she's holding a feather duster.

" Uhm.. Take care. And jungkook-shi.. I want to tell you something. "

" I'm leaving. You can tell it to me tonight. "

" B-but it's important, jungkook-shi. "

Jungkook massage his temple before he look at his wristwatch then back at her.

" Fine, make it hurry. "

He said coldly. Y/n nodded.

" Can I be your maid? "

He was shock at her statement.

" W-what? Why do you want to be my maid? "

" Because I need a job. And since I can't work in a restaurant and cafe, I decided to just work here as your maid. "