Chapter 6

" How the hell did that happen, y/n? "

Yuna asked totally confused and shocked of what she had heard.

Y/n was sitting at the edge of her bed while hugging her knees as she sob quitly. When they got home y/n went inside her room and lock herself. But yoojung was worried to her so she called her friend.

As soon as yuna heard the news from yoojung she immediately went to y/n eventhough she was so shocked and confused at the same time.

Because y/n never bought a guy to her apartment nor she never saw her with a guy before. She never had a boyfriend. So it was really unexpected and shocking news to her.

So how come she get pregnant? 

" Y/n-ah, stop crying and tell me how did it happen? How did you get pregnant? As far as I know I never saw you with a guy, and for God sake y/n! You never had a boyfriend, so how come this thing happened?! "

She said with a louder voice this time. Y/n wiped her tears before facing her friend; still hugging her knees.

" This is all your fault. "

She said in a low voice but yuna heard it. Her words make her frown.

" What? How come this is my fault? Oh come on girl, I dont have sperm so it's impo- "

" That's not what I'm talking about! "

She suddenly shout at her friend making yuna shock. 

" Okay, okay.. No need to shout. Geez.. You're really pregnant. "

She shook her head and sigh. Y/n just glare at her friend.

" So tell me how come this is my fault? And tell me how the heck did you get pregnant and who's the father. "

Y/n took a deep breath before she started to explain it to her friend. She explain everything about what happened to the club except how they made the baby.

Also about what happened to her last week after she talked to jungkook outside the restaurant. After she explained everything to her friend, yuna was left shocked. With her wide eyes and her jaw drop in shocked.

Y/n wiped her tears and pout cutely to her friend who is still shock.

" Now you know, this is all your fault. If only you didn't drag me at that club and made me drunk, this wouldn't happened to me. If only you were there with me the whole time and if only you didn't leave me that night with a guy. This wouldn't happened to me! "

She raised her voice and burst into tears. Yuna blink a few times to process everything in her mind. She sigh and went closer to y/n who was crying. She sit next to her and caressing her back.

" Hey... I'm so sorry y/n-ah. If only I knew everything would end up like this, then I shouldn't had force you to come with me. "

She said as she felt guilty. 

" You're right this is all my fault. "

She said in a low voice.

She knew how much y/n worked hard just to earn money to support her family but because of what she did. This thing happened to her friend. 

Y/n was very careful not to make a mistake that's why she never had a boyfriend because she knew it will only caused problem. So she focus on her priorities to her family. 

But now here she is crying because of a mistake she did.

She wiped her tears and look at her friend with her swollen red eyes. She shook her head and gave her a small smile.