Chapter 5 (J & T) ❤

Jennie woke up the next day as she felt herself in taehyung's warm embrace.

She slowly open her eyes and smile when she saw his handsome face.

She loves to wake up in the morning like this. Seeing his face made her day complete and happy.

She wish that he could just forget everything and start over again with her.

If only she have the power to erase the pain they both have then she will.

Jennie slowly put her arms on his cheeks and caressing it softly. She smile and lean closer to his face and peck his lips.

The one who got touched finally woke up and blink rapidly. He then look at Jennie and she smile to him and hug him tight.

" Good Morning. "

She said softly while hugging him. Taehyung didn't reply back instead he slowly removed her arms around his waist and stood up making her confuse.

Taehyung grab his boxer and wear it as Jennie sit up on the bed and wrapped the blanket around her body as she stare at taehyung who's busy picking up the clothes in the floor.

She blink a couple of times before she smile sweetly at him.

" Tae, do you want me to cook breakfast for us? I will cook your favorite fo-- "

" I can do it myself. "

He cutted her off coldly making her heart aches.

Jennie just shrugged it off and she was planning to insist him when taehyung suddenly threw her clothes at her making her shock at what he did.

" Put your clothes on and get out. "

He said coldly making tears formed in her eyes.

" T-Taehyung, are you serious? "

Taehyung stop and face her with his poker face.

" Since when did I said that I was not serious? Are you an idiot? Put your clothes on and get out. "

He said coldly making her mouth hang open in shock. She was trying to process everything when she heard his angry voice again.

" Are you a deaf? I said put your clothes on and get out. I have a lot of things to do today. "

He said in irritation and went to the bathroom to take a shower while she just sat there in dumbfounded.

Her heart is beating so fast in pain. So this is what she get in return?

Expectation can really kill you sometimes.

With a teary eyes, Jennie slowly put her clothes on and she didn't left his room and waited for him to come out.

When she was fully on clothes now, she just sat on the bed and waited for him to come out.

Few minutes later taehyung came out with only a bathrobe on.

When he saw her. Taehyung just sigh and look at her coldly.

" What are you still doing here? Get out. "

He said to her like she is some kind of a toy that he just wanted to threw away.

Jennie stood up and face him.

" Why are you still like this, Taehyung?? I-I thought after what we had done last night.. W-We'll be-- "

" You thought we'll be okay after what he had shared last night? "

He asked and raised his eyebrow. Jennie didn't reply making him laugh sarcastically.

" Oh, Jennie... I thought you were just shameless. But it turns out... you are a delusional too. "