Chapter 18

Y/n was smiling shyly at the man infront of her. He's tall and handsome, she could tell.

" I've already called Jungkook. He'll be here in a minute. "

The guy name taehyung just nodded and smile. He sat down on the couch.

" You want anything? Water or juice? "

She kindly offered him.

" Beer is fine. "

He said with a smile. Y/n smile awkwardly and Shook her head.

" We don't have beers in this house. Jungkook doesn't want that. "

Taehyung raised his eyebrow and look at her in shock.

" Seriously? Since when did that happen? As far as I know, there's always a bunch of bucket of beers in his fridge. "

Taehyung keeps on mumbling while y/n just stood there staring at him confused at what he is saying.

She cleared her throat to get his attention.

" So what do you want, taehyung-shi? "

" Mmh.. Just water. Thank you. "

He smile and y/n nodded with a smile. She then left to get a water for taehyung.

When she came back taehyung was busy on his phone.

" Here's your water, taehyung-shi. "

She said and hand him the glass of water.

" Thank you, y/n-ah. "

She just smile in return. She was about to leave but she heard him call her name.

" What is it, taehyung-shii? "

Taehyung stood up and face her.

" Actually y/n-ah.. I have a favor. "

" What is it? "

Taehyung eyes glance at her back and he smirk. Then his eyes were now settled on her.

" Come on tell me. I still have something to do at the kitchen. "

Taehyung licked his lips before he lean closer to her. He put his hands on her cheeks, shocking her.

" T-taehyung-shi?? "

She said in shock. Taehyung wrapped his arms around her waist and pull her closer.

" Stay still, y/n-ah.. "

He slowly pressed his forehead on her causing her to blush at his action.

This guy is weird.

She was about to move away but taehyung stop her.

" Don't move, y/n-ah.. Believe me. You'll thank me later. "

He said with a smirk on his face making her confuse.

" W-what do you me-- "

Before she could finish a strong hand grip her hand, shocking her.

She turn her head to look at the person and it's none other than her husband. And he had those dark and furious eyes like he's ready to attack someone.

He pulled her away from taehyung as he possessively wrapped his arms around his wife waist while glaring at taehyung who was smiling from ear to ear. While y/n was confuse and shock by her husband's action.

" Hi, jungkookie! "

Taehyung cheerfully greeted him but he ignore him and drag his wife to somewhere leaving taehyung in the living room.