Chapter 5

Jungkook is now in army's restaurant with Ms. Bae. He knew that this woman infront of him won't focus and talk about business. She wants something else from him.

He could tell by how she look at him, she was looking at him with pure lust and seductive eyes. Sometimes she would caressing his hands and bit her bottom lip seductively and wink at him.

From time to time he could feel under the table that her legs is teasing him by moving her one leg up and down on his legs and thigh.

He sigh. This woman. They are all the same.

Such a slut.

" So how old are you Mr. Jeon? I heard you just broke up with your girlfriend. "

Ms. Bae said with a seductive smile. His hand clenched, he hate that thought about his ex-f*cking-girlfriend.

" Can we not talk about my personal life? We are here for business, Ms. Bae "

He said clamly yet in a cold tone, but deep inside him. He wanted to choke this woman for reminding him about his ex.

" Oh, sorry Mr. Jeon. "

" Let's just finish this meeting so I can leave. "

He said coldly and she nodded. Then they started their conversation about their business.

They were discussing about their company's investment, advertising and all. He was serious all the time while talking to Ms. Bae even though she keeps on seducing him but it doesn't affect him.

He wasn't turned on.

" Y/n what are you doing there? Focus and do your work! "

He stilled when he heard a very familiar name. He will never forget that name. He is so sure that it's her.

Y/n.

He ignore the woman talking to him and look around; looking for one particular person.

And there she is.

He saw her serving some customers. That's when he realized that she is a employee in this restaurant.

He couldn't take his eyes off her.

He secretly smirk while checking her out. He keeps on staring at her the whole time ignoring Ms. Bae who's still talking to him.

He admire her beauty. She is such a beautiful woman and she is so sexy wearing that uniform.

She is so hot as f*ck.

He stare at her body and then he slowly look down then he stop at her ass.

That is a good damn ass.

He smirk silently when he felt the beast in between his thigh started to awake. And it wants her.

Only she can make his friend down there aroused and hard. No other women ever succeeded in making his d*ck hard. No matter how much they seduce him, but he felt no aroused and lust.

But this woman can make him hard effortless. Just one glance at this woman and he is ready to f*ck her.

His eyes darken and his blood boil when he saw the guy staring at y/n with lust. He was checking her out.

He wanted to kill this guy for looking at her that way. No other men can look at her like that. Only him.

Wait.. Why the hell am I feeling this way? Snap out of it jungkook, you shouldn't feel this way to that girl.

He snapped out of his thought when he heard her irritating voice.

" Are you free tonight? I can cook you dinner if you want. I'll do anything for you, jungkook. "