Chapter 23

Y/n went inside to her room and she grab her luggage and started to pack her things. She kept on wiping her tears away, the more she think of it the more she gets hurt.

What jungkook had said was enough reason to leave him. She had enough, she thought he's starting to accept her but she was wrong. She assumed things would turn out good but she end up hurt and disappointed.

I thought we'll be in a good terms now, but it turns out he's really a heartless person. 

After she's done packing. She close her luggage and grab it then she started to walk towards the door.

But before she could she remove her wedding ring and put it on the desk then she went outside.

She didn't see jungkook anywhere so she assume that he's still inside his room.

She walk towards the door and grab the doorknob but before she could get out she turn around and look around the house for last time.

She sigh, she's gonna miss this house when she leave. 

Y/n turn around and open the door then she left.

==================

Jungkook couldn't move a muscle. He is still standing like a statue thinking of everything.

He did it. He dumped her, she left him but why does his heart tightening at the thought of she'll never come back?

This is what he wants right? But his heart is aching. He really wanted to run to her and apologize but he couldn't. 

What he did made him realize that he was wrong. He was wrong about her. What she said made him realized a lot of things, she will be a good mother to their child, she's a good woman but he hurt her feelings. He saw those pain in her eyes but he didn't do anything. 

He hurt the wrong person. And now, he regret it.

This is what happened when you are too afraid to trust someone, you thought they'll hurt you but it turns out, you hurt them.

And this is what Jungkook felt. 

Jungkook sat down on the edge of his bed and ran his hands through his hair. Then his eyes drop on the folder on the floor.

He grab it.

What were you thinking? What have you done, jungkook? Why did you let yourself manipulated by yujin?

His fist tightened and his jaw clenched.

Yujin, that woman will never stop ruining his life. But come to think of it, it's not her fault, it's no one's fault.

It's his choice to do it, it's his choice to divorce her and hurt her. Now, he regret it.

Everything is his fault. 

Jungkook groan in frustration as he mess his hair.

" Arghh!! What the f*ck?! Look at what you did! "

I have to find her.

That thought made him quickly stood up, he quickly grab his car key then ran outside.

He quickly went inside to his car and started the engine, then he started to look for her. He looks around while driving hoping that he will see her.

But he didn't.

She is no where to be found. 

Jungkook sigh in disappointment. Then he stop the car at the side. He grab his phone and call someone.