Chapter 22

Last night, jungkook didn't got home. Y/n thought that maybe jungkook is working late again.

Y/n was disappointed, she wanted to thank jungkook last night. She even made him special dinner, she made him his favorite dish that her mother-in-law told her what are his favorite dish.

Everything turned down when jungkook didn't get home. Her effort were wasted. But she didn't give up, she decided to make him his favorite dish again.

Since she is bored, y/n decided to read some magazines and books about tips of pregnancy.

She needs to stop wearing jeans. It tells that she needs to wear dress like maternity dress or leggings. But she is too embarrassed to ask money from jungkook.

He just helped her and she doesn't want him to think that she's taking advantage of his kindness towards her.

Then she heard a knock on the door.

She excitedly stood up and went towards the door, hoping that it's jungkook.

But to her disappointment it's not her husband. It's her mother-in-law together with her sister-in-law.

" Omma? What are you two doing here? Jungkook is not here. "

" I know sweetie, were actually here for you. "

Mrs. Jeon said with a smile.

" Oh.. Come on in, omma. "

They both went inside and Mrs. Jeon and somi sat down on the couch.

" Do you need anything? Water? juice? "

Somi Shook her head and smile.

" No, were fine, unnie. "

" Have a sit sweetie and let's talk. "

Y/n nodded and sat down facing her mother-in-law.

" Sweetie, tell me honestly. Is jungkook being a good husband to you? Is he treating you right? "

Her concerned words made her smile. Her mother-in-law really cares for her.

But she still don't want them to know that jungkook is treating her like a maid. She doesn't want to burden them and she doesn't want them to get mad to jungkook, especially that he helped her a lot.

" No, omma. Jungkook is a good husband to me. In fact, he treated me nice. ''

Lie..

" Oh well.. That's a relief then. "

She said and sigh in relief.

" Anyway, let's go shopping, unnie. "

Somi said with an excited smile on her face.

" Well, that's a great idea, sweetie. So let's go y/n-ah? Since jungkook is not here and I'm sure he'll go home late again because of work. You know him, jungkook is really a hard working guy. "

" Yeah. I've noticed it too. He's really into his work that he doesn't want anyone to disturb him. "

Mrs.jeon just smile in return.

" Just like his father. So let's go sweetie. "

" No, it's okay, omma.. I should just stay here. "

" No worries, sweetie. I will buy you a maternity dress and the things that you needed. "

" Come on, unnie. This is gonna be fun. "

Y/n sigh in defeat and nodded.

" Okay, I just need to change, omma. "