Chapter 27

Y/n was walking around the house trying to find jungkook. She still needs a clear clarification from him.

She still couldn't get it. She thought he was really so sure to divorce her, but what he said earlier made her dumbfounded and shock. She's confused and she needs to clarify things from him.

Y/n sigh and went to the living room, then she saw kai who is sitting on the couch and playing with his phone.

" Kai. Have you seen, jungkook? "

She asked while looking around.

" He is with grandma, noona. They are at the backyard. "

He said without looking at her. Y/n then went towards the door but he bump into her grandmother.

" Oh, sorry grandma. Are you okay? "

" Yes, I'm okay, dear don't worry. "

She nodded.

" Where's jungkook, grandma? "

" He's sitting on the bench outside and I think you should go and talk to him. "

" Why? "

Her grandmother sigh.

" He said he won't divorce you and he will take you back with him. So I think you should go and clarify things. "

She nodded.

" I thought about that too, grandma. "

Her grandmother smile.

" Then go.. "

She nodded and went outside towards the backyard. Then she saw jungkook who is sitting on the bench, his palms are on his face and he looks like he's sad and thinking about something.

She took a deep breath before she walk closer to him.

" Jungkook.. I-I need to talk to you. "

Jungkook put down his palms and look up to her, then he sigh and nodded.

Y/n sit down on the bench infront of him, then she look into his eyes with hesitation. She blinks a couple of times before she speak.

" I-I need to clarify things.. I'm confused. W-why are you not divorcing me? I mean, when you told me that you want a divorce, I saw how determined and sure you were. But.. Why did you suddenly change your decision? "

She asked while staring into her eyes. His eyes were soft as he look at her.

" You want the truth? "

She nodded. Jungkook straighten his back before he answer.

" To be honest.. I realized that if I will divorce you, I will make the biggest mistake. You're pregnant with my child and I want to give him a complete family. "

He said honestly and wholeheartedly while staring into her eyes.

Y/n sigh and she look down trying not to show him that she's sad and hurt.

It's good that he's thinking about their child's sake but why does she felt sad and unsatisfied? Is it because the reason why he's not divorcing her is because of their child?

Did she assumed again?

" I want him to have a better future, I don't want him to grow up without a father and mother. I will take care of you and my child. "

She look up to him and he was staring at her.

" Don't worry I'm not the rude and cold husband you knew before. I changed, y/n-ah. I want to keep you and our child. I will not divorce you, I will never let you go again. "