Chapter 45

3 DAYS LATER

It's been 3 days since jungkook file a case against yujin and Atty. Jung said he already passed it to the court and they are waiting for their reponse.

Jungkook decided to work that day instead of staying in his house. He will only gets sad and miss her even more.

So he decided to work and make himself busy. Jungkook was reading some files his secretary gave him when his phone rimgs.

Without looking at the caller I.D, he picked it up and answered it.

" Hello? "

" I knew you were fearless but I never thought that you are this fearless. "

He doesn't need to figure who's the person. He already know it by just the sound of her irritating voice.

Instead of getting mad, jungkook smirk in satisfaction and lean his back on his swivel chair.

" Why? Scared? "

He said with a smirk. Yujin scoff.

" Why would I? You should be the one who should be scared. I thought you love your wife? So why put her life on danger? You know what I told you before. But it seems like you really don't love her. Or you're just being selfish. "

Jungkook gritted his teeth and tried to calm himself. He shouldn't show her how angry he is and how it's affecting him. He should act like it's nothing to him.

He have to find ways on how to put her in jail without hurting his wife. Then an idea popped in his mind.

" You want to hurt her? Go on. I won't stop you. "

Jungkook immediately regretted but this is his idea. To make yujin believe that he doesn't love her nor he doesn't care for her.

" Excuse me?? "

Yujin asked in disbelief then she chuckled.

" Are you in your right mind right now, mr. Jeon Jungkook? I thought you love her? So why are you allowing me to hurt her? "

" I lied. I don't love her. I only said I loved her because I want you to stay away from me. "

He said coldly. Jungkook wanted to cursed himself for saying nonsense.

The other went silent.

" So if you want to hurt her then feel free. I'm not gonna stop you. I don't care what you will do to her. Kill her or torture her to death. I don't f*cking care."

I'm sorry, baby. This is the only way to make her believe that I don't love you. So in this way, she won't use you against me and she have no reason to hurt you too.

Jungkook thought as he closed his eyes tight.

" So all this time you made me believe that you loved her but the truth is you don't?! How dare you! You used her to make me leave you alone? Do you hate me this much? "

Jungkook smirk in satisfaction.

Looks like it works.

" Yes. And I'm telling you now yujin. You are just wasting your time. Even if you'll hurt her I'm not coming back to you. You see yujin, if you will kill her it's just useless. Because it won't hurt me. You're just wasting your time. "

Jungkook smirk grew wider when she heard her scream in anger.

" Argh! I hate you! You made me look like a fool! "

He laugh sarcastically.

" Why so surprise? You're a fool since I met you. Why? You regret your action? It's too late now yujin. I already filed a case against you. So I'm pretty sure that I will win. Especially that I have the best lawyer. "