Chapter 41

FLASHBACK

" I'm warning you, yujin. I can be the monster that you won't wish to see. I can kill you if you do something to my wife. "

He said in anger and walk outside. But he stop as soon as she said something that made him stop in his track.

" If you can be a monster then I can too. "

He turn around and glare at her.

" Don't even think about it. "

He said through his gritted teeth. But yujin doesn't seem to care if he's already angry at the moment. She just smirk in return.

" You know what jungkook? I figure it out that you will never comeback to me. I realized that you really move on. "

Jungkook smirk back.

" Good thing you know now. I thought you were dumb enough to realized. Now, stay away from us. "

He said coldly and turn his back at her and ready to leave when.

" But that doesn't mean that I will let you be happy with her while I'm here, miserable. "

Jungkook did not answer. He stopped in his track when he realized what she meant by that.

" Oh jungkook.. You think I will let you be happy with her? You think I will just give up? No.. That's not me, I am not a quitter. "

He could hear her footsteps coming closer to him but he didn't dare to look back.

" Just like what I had said. I can be a monster. And you know me, jungkook. If I don't get what I want, I will do anything just to have it... "

Then he felt her lips on his ear.

" .... Even if it means that I have to take someone's life. "

He push her away and turn around, glaring at her while clenched his fist.

" Try it. Just. F*cking. Try! "

He said through his gritted teeth.

" If you do something to my wife or even just a scratch on her body I will kill you with my bare hands. I swear to god, yujin. I will f*cking kill you. "

He said in anger while yujin smirk widen.

" I can see that you're already mad. It's just a threat but you're already scared to loose her. It means that she's really is your weaknesses. I thought the almighty ruthless Jeon Jungkook have no weaknesses at all. "

She chuckled sarcastically.

" You know I can use her against you. If you leave tonight and be with her, I swear jungkook. I will show you the evil me. I can kill her even in just a blink of an eye. "

She said in a serious tone which made him confuse.

" What do you mean? "

He asked in worry.

" I have men wherever you go, one of my men stalked you earlier. You both went to a birth class, right? "

He widen his eyes showing how worried he is which made her smirk evilly.

" See? Even if you will kill me tonight. That won't stop me from killing her. Even if I'm already dead, my men will be there for revenge. And they know who will they attack. "