Chapter 10

They are now sitting together at the sofa. Jungkook was sitting infront of her and she couldn't look straight to him, she look down while playing with her fingers.

It was an awkward silent before jungook broke it.

" I just wanted to tell you that I'd agree to omma's plan just for the baby. "

Her heart aches at that. She knew it already but it still hurts her feelings.

He only cares for the baby. Well that's good to hear, but why am I hurting that he doesn't care for me?

" I'm telling you this because I don't want you to assume things. Expectation leads to disappointment. "

She nodded her head in agreement.

" Is that all? "

She said in a low voice. She heard him sigh.

" Actually no. One of the reasons why I'd agree to omma is because I wanted to make sure if that baby is really mine. "

She smile sadly and turn her gaze to him.

" You still don't believe me, I get it. "

Jungkook just shrugged.

" Can't help it. I have trust issue. "

His last statement made her confused.

Trust issue? He's having a hard time to trust people.

That made her curious. Something really happened to jungkook before, that's why he's having a hard time to trust her.

She needs to know what it is so she'll understand him.

Now she could tell, she can't blame him if he doesn't believe her. He has trust issue and she have to find out what happened to him. It's bothering her.

She snapped out of her thoughts when jungkook cleared his throat.

" Well, anyway. If the result is positive. Then I'll take full responsibility on the baby. "

She nodded her head.

That's good then.

Then she notice that jungkook was staring at her the whole time making her blush and look away.

His stares were killing her.

At the corner of her eyes she see jungkook smirking.

" I guess you already knew what will happen to us if the result is positive. "

She look at him and raised her eyebrow in confusion. Then it hit her. She remember what his mother told her.

Their marriage.

" I uhm.. I couldn't say no to your mom. She said it's the best for our baby. "

She said as she bit her bottom lip. He was still staring at her, he didn't even bother to look away. His stares makes her uncomfortable.

" I understand it. But that doesn't mean that I'll have to follow her plan. "

His words made her confuse.

" What do you mean? "

Jungkook sigh and his expression suddenly change, his eyes were cold as he now look at her.

" I told her that I'll take full responsibility on the child, but I didn't told her that I'll marry you just for the baby's sake. "

She felt her heart shattered into pieces.