Chapter 12 (J & T) ❤

Taehyung arrived at England and he didn't bother to went to his hotel room to rest. Instead, he call his investigator to look for Jennie.

" Did you read my message? "

" Yes, Sir but I still couldn't find her nor her home address. I am still searching for it. "

Taehyung sigh in irritation and cursed under his breath.

" F*ck.. Please call me immediately once you find out, Okay? "

" Yes, sir. "

He ended the call and went towards the taxi and went to his hotel room. He waited and waited but there was still no information about Jennie.

He waited the next day, but there was still no information which made him anxious and worried.

He needs to see her and save them from her father.

He doesn't need another day to wait there's a high possibility that her life is getting near at danger. He needs to find her himself. Or else her life and his child will be at risk.

" F*ck! Are you really searching for her?! "

Taehyung raises his voice in anger.

" Yes, Sir. I am really searching for her but I couldn't find her anywhere. I need few more days, sir. "

Taehyung gritted his teeth in anger.

" We don't have time to wait for few more days! Her life could be in danger the more we wait! Can't you pull some strings for me to find her immediately? "

He asked in desperation while feeling worry for Jennie.

" No, sir. That's illegal. We have to wait and I will send it to you her address once I'll find out. "

Taehyung cursed under his breath and ended the call. He ruffled his hair in frustration and worry.

There are many scenarios that are popping in his brain. If he don't see her now he'll be insane.

If the investigator can't find her then he will. He just can't sit down and wait for his update. He have to move on his own to save them both.

Taehyung stood up and wear his coat and went outside the hotel to find her.

=================

Jennie was sitting on her bed while looking outside the window.

Her face is sad and lonely. She felt alone and she needs someone to lean on.

It's been days and she tried to find a way to escape but she couldn't.

She is starting to loose hopes that she'll escape this place.

With a teary eyes. Jennie caressing her stomach gently.

" I don't know what will happen to us for few hours, baby. I'm worried. If only I have the power to fight my dad then I will in order to protect you. "

Jennie's tears flow down when she remember taehyung. She miss him. Eventhough he hurt her and she told him that she gave up but the truth is.

She still loves him.

She needs him. They need him right now. Jennie is secretly hoping that Taehyung will save them from this hell.

She is hoping that he'll come to save them but she know it's impossible.

He will never come..

She thought to herself while caressing her stomach.

" It's only you and I, baby.. "