Chapter 20

Jungkook just finished his work. After a long day he finally finished it and now he just wanted to sleep for a whole night.

Jungkook close his laptop and sigh. He massage the back of his neck and stood up.

He went to his private room where his wife is. Speaking of his wife, he sigh. He doesn't even know why he brought her here in his office.

And to his private room.

Why did I let her stay in my room? I never let anyone went inside.

The truth is, no one knew about his private room in his office, even his ex-girlfriend, his friends and his family. He secretly hired someone to make him a private room without telling anyone.

He wanted to be alone and to be at peace. He wanted to keep it a secret but now, not anymore.

He let his wife know about his private room. He let her inside and he doesn't even know why he did that.

Jungkook took a deep breath before he went inside. Then he saw her, she is sleeping peacefully. Her whole body is covered with blanket. She looks so small and adorable.

He walk closer to her and bend down to face her.

" You must be so tired, huh? "

He mumbled.

Without a second thought, his hand went to touch and caressing her cheeks.

Her skin is so soft. She has a pointed nose, long eyelashes, natural red lips and pinkish cheeks. She's so beautiful.

He couldn't deny the fact that his heart keeps on beating faster whenever he is near her that's why he did everything he can to stay away from her. His heart is about to burst and it wanted to be with her.

But he keeps on pulling it back, he's afraid he'll fall harder for her and he'll end up getting hurt again.

The more he fall, the more he'll get hurt.

His eyes were not cold anymore as he look at her. His eyes were soft and is staring at her with love in his eyes.

His being cold to her because he wanted to erase that feelings. He doesn't want to fall harder for her, he's afraid.

Yes, he is a strong, powerful and ruthless person, but when it comes to love. He's weak.

Please don't make me fall harder for you, y/n-ah.

The one who got touched suddenly moved when she felt a touch on her skin. She blinks a couple of times, making him smile at how cute she is.

His smile drop when y/n open her eyes. He cleared his throat and stood up.

" Get up, we're going home. "

He said coldly and went outside.

That was close. Aish! What's were you thinking jeon jungkook.?

=================

They both went inside to their penthouse, they were quite at the whole time.

Y/n sigh and went inside her room. She sat down on the edge of her mattress.

She was about to sleep again when her phone rings.

She answered it.

" Hello kai? What is it? "

She asked in her tired voice.

" Noona! It's about grandma! "

He said in panick making her flinch at his suddenly yelled.