Chapter 44

Hi everyone, I just want to clarify things about y/n's pregnancy.

Y/n is 2 MONTHS pregnant when she married jungkook. Then she was 7 MONTHS pregnant when they were in good terms. If you will back read again jungkook did mentioned about her 7 months old baby bump on Chapter 36.

Then after 2 months since she left jungkook. She is now 9 months pregnant.

I just wanted to clarify things so you won't get confused about y/n's pregnancy.

That's all, enjoy reading. 😘

=================================

Jungkook was silent while watching and listening to Atty. Byung-woo who is talking to his parents.

After 2 months of avoding his parents, jungkook have finally decided to face his parents and to explain everything to them.

After he explained his story, his parents were left shocked and angry to yujin at the fact that yujin caused chaos in their son's marriage and life.

" ---So that's it. I just need a little more time then I'm sure we will win this case in no time. "

Atty. Byung-woo said with a reassuring smile. Mr. Jeon cleared his throat.

" Uhm.. I'm sorry to ask this but my son mentioned earlier about yujin and your old friend.. ''

His father asked with hesitation making Atty. Jung's face darken.

" Yes. About that.. I won't let her ran away this time. I will make sure she will pay it dearly.  "

Atty. Jung sigh sadly.

" Atleast this is the best thing I could do to my late friend. "

He mumbled.

" You're a good friend, Atty. Jung. "

Mr. Jeon said while patting his shoulder with a smile.

" I am sure your friend is happy up there. "

Atty. Jung smile then he took a deep breath.

" Thank you, Mr. Jeon. Well, anyway, since we have one goal in mind. I can assure you all that we will win this case. "

Then Atty. Jung face jungkook.

" Don't worry about the safety of your family. I will handle everything. I'll make sure that once she's in jail, she won't have the chance to do anything to you and to your wife. "

He said with a reassuring smile. Jungkook nodded with a small smile.

" Thank you so much, Atty. Jung. I owe you. "

" No, it's a thank you because if you didn't come into my office I wouldn't have known that you knew yujin. "

Jungkook just nodded then his parents and atty. Jung started to conversation again about the case while jungkook only sits and stay silent.

His mind is only occupied with one particular person. His wife.

It's been two months since he last saw her. Just few more weeks then she'll give birth to their first child. He doesn't even know the gender yet.

He smile bitterly. Would she even forgive him? Would she still accept him? What if she doesn't need him anymore. What if she doesn't love him anymore?

Jungkook shook his head.

No. Don't think that way, Jeon Jungkook. Y/n loves you. Yes.. I know she will still accept me once I explain everything to her.

Looking down at his wedding ring, jungkook nodded with confident and reassurance.