Chapter 33 💏

WARNING ⚠️:  18+ 🚨🚨🚨🚨

===============°°~~°°===============

Y/n bit her bottom lip as she accept her husband's every thrust. She widen her legs even more to give him more access.

Making love with her husband is truly amazing, he felt so good inside her and she will never get tired of doing this with her husband.

Her eyes rolled back when he thrust deeper while he is kissing and licking her neck.

" Ahhh! Harder, jungkook.. "

She begged which made him smile and obey her. He thrust harder and faster.

She scream in pure pleasure as her organism is starting to build inside her. She run her fingernails on his back as he crashed his lips on her.

He kissed her rougher but passionate. While his hand is on her thigh as he grip it while pounding faster and rougher inside her.

She broke the kiss as she breath heavily while his lips move down to her neck and suck it. Then he move to her breast. He lick and suck her nipple making her moan louder as she grip his hair.

" Jungkook.. Ah! "

" Goddamit! Oh f*ck! You feel so damn good, baby! "

He groan while thrusting harder and rougher. The same time he suck her nipple like a baby.

" Jungkook.. Mmmh! T-the baby... S-slower, yeobo.. "

She said in between her moans. Jungkook lean back and stare at her with lust while he continuously banging her.

" I'm sorry baby.. I can't control myself anymore.. "

He said while groaning and panting. He can't control himself especially at how good she feels. He loves how warm and tight she is.

" Ahhh! I'm coming.. "

She said in pure bliss as she close her eyes as his thrust becomes harder with desperate making skin slapping noises.

" Ohh yeah! Keep doing that, baby. F*ck! "

He groan as she tightened her muscles inside her making him groan and rolled his eyes in pleasure.

" F*ck! I'm coming. "

He groan as he kissed her senseless. His lips move to her ear as he whisper sweet words to her making her heart pound faster.

She put her hands on his face and made him face her.

" Jungkook... "

She bit her bottom lip while moaning. He lean down and kiss her lips. He broke the kiss and stare into her eyes with so much love and then he whisper.

" I love you. "

He whisper with so much sincerity and sweetness making her smile genuinely.

" I love you too.. "

She said softly while moaning. He smile and kiss her lips as he now focus on thrusting inside her.

After a couple of times they finally reach their orgasm as they both moan louder.

====================

It's been 5 months since jungkook and y/n is in good terms. Jungkook showered his wife with full of love, they were really a happy couple.

Y/n got used to it that jungkook would always go home late and sometimes jungkook would brought her with him and let her sleep in his office while he is working late.