MOVIE >scene187> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Read. Vote. Follow. <3

Lexis and Charles began to panic as she laid unconscious on the ground. Her skin pale and ice cold. For a moment, all Lexis could do was stare as Charles tried to pick her up in his arms. All he could do was watch as Charles swore under his breath as her unconscious body refused to cooperate with him like he wanted it to.

"Where are you taking her?" 

"Shut the hell up. It's all your fault." Charles retorted. 

"You're not allowed to take her to the infirmary."

Charles glanced at Lexis, his face red with anger and exhaustion. Smart-ass. "Why?"

"She's using medication against the Academy's knowledge. As far as I know, she lied to the Academy's nurse that she's using medication at all. This can result in expulsion. Contact her guardian. Tell whoever it is to come pick her up and take her personally to a hospital without the Academy's awareness."

Finding some sense in what Lexis said, Charles laid her back down and quickly took out his phone, then stood up and moved far away from Lexis' hearing range so he can freely talk with Vincent.

Knowing this would be the result of his request, Lexis quickly brought a large bottle of water and laid Fayth's head on his lap. He forced her lips open and put the bottles tip inside, then slightly raised the bottle and slowly let the water slide down her throat—into her stomach. When she had finished drinking the entire bottle. He slowly pressed on top of her stomach, pushing in the tips of his fingers slowly, then pulling them away, manually pumping her stomach. He redid this a few times, then pulled her so her back was against his stomach and she was facing the floor. He slid his fingers inside her mouth, searching for the spot that will trigger a response from her insides, and right away found it.

She hurled four times before vomit came gushing out of her mouth, the water and the pills she seemed to have consumed not more than minutes earlier came out in the mess as well.

She growled in distaste, and voluntarily vomited again. More water. More pills.

How many of them did she take?!

Pounding on her back, he was able to have her take out all of what was inside her stomach and regain her consciousness.

Charles walked back to where Lexis was. He was still on the phone with Vincent, updating him on how she was doing now, and relief washed over Charles' face as he watched Fayth moan and try to straighten up.

Lexis stood up and grabbed the phone from Charles. "Hello Mr. Gessner, this is Lexis speaking. She's doing fine. You don't need to come."

"Lexis? How is she doing? You said you were going to help her." Vincent's worried voice pierced through the phone.

"I did. I will."

Lexis hung up and tossed the phone at Charles. Then without a word, he left the room.

Fayth grabbed Charles' hand. "What happened? Where am I?"

Charles knelt down and let her lean on him. "You scared the shit out of me, that's what happened. Are you stupid? Are you crazy? Why are you taking medication?"

"Who told you that?"

"Lexis mentioned it. He said not to call the infirmary because you lied to them and said you weren't taking anything."

She closed her eyes and nodded in approval. "Good thing you didn't." She laid her head on his chest. "I feel sick."

"Do you want to go the hospital?"

She shook her head. "Not that sick."

He put his arms around her and pulled her closer. Her vomit made him want to throw up as well, but he held it in. "Why did you find me?"

Fayth was silent for a long moment. She pulled away, trying to remember, but Charles wrapped his arms around her again and pulled her back against him.

"I was walking." She began. "I was walking... I remember that. I think I was coming from my dorm. That's right. I remember now. I took too many of my candies again, but this time my body reacted strangely to it. My insides started getting hot and I left the dorm quickly. To be honest I really thought I was going to die. I felt what it was like to die. I wanted to see you at least once. To apologize. To say that 'I liked you' before it was too late. I asked people around and they guided me here. And then, I was going to turn the knob, but my vision went out of line. I couldn't find the handle. No matter how many times I told myself it was right there, and I reached for it...my hand would touch something else. Finally I did. I went in. And then..."

She was silent again.

"Then what?"

She shook her head slowly. "I don't remember."

Flashbacks of her being held inside Lexis' arms penetrated her thoughts, but they weren't long enough for her to understand what they were exactly. She slowly stood up and stumbled, but stabilizing herself using Charles, she was able to stand on her feet again without falling.

"I want to go."

"Where? Just tell me. I'll take you wherever you'd like."

She shook her head. "I have to go and get myself cleaned up. The headmistress wants to meet with me in an hour."

"The headmistress? Why?"

Fayth shrugged. "I don't know." She mumbled. "But for some reason I don't have a good feeling about it."