MOVIE >scene181> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Read. Vote. Follow. <3

"She slowly grew angry at seeing any love shared around her. No matter how many times she said it was only because she hated it's deceptiveness, I knew it was out of jealousy. And as her jealousy grew, her anger and dark feelings grew. Until she became completely chaotic – inside her own mind, and out.

"When she entered her tween years, you couldn't say a word to her anymore without being caught in an argument. Her actions were as disappointing as they were frightening. One day, she's a complete street con who wears tattered clothes and runs around beating kids half to death and stealing money from the homeless. Other days, she's the rich, spoiled brat who orders people around to get down on their knees and clean the spot of dirt off the bottom of her shoes.

"It was a nightmare for me. Her parents were completely helpless. I had come to realize it was only a waste of time for me to complain to them. Every time I had complained to them about her, I would get the same response: 'Vincent, just enroll her in this or that activity. She'll like it there.'"

"Their daughter had become insanely unmanageable. I couldn't get her to put herself together anymore. She caused trouble in school, came back and caused trouble elsewhere. When she was thirteen she started coming back home at three or four o'clock in the morning. At age fourteen I found out she had driven an extremely valuable race car around without me having the slightest idea of it. At age fifteen she started causing fights at school daily, as if she was giving a regular martial arts class. She bullied kids as if it was her hobby. The school was complaining about them having to deal with transfers because of Fayth. And all I could do is keep them quiet with money.

Her first year of high school.

She sat on the steps outside, deciding it was too early to go inside the building. In front of her, buses were dropping students off, and behind the buses parents were dropping their kids off.

Some parents couldn't wait for their kid to be out of the car, as they hurried them out, and drove off.

Some parents – like Hudson's mom – would come out of the car, opening the door for him and helping him get his bag from the backseat. Then she'd hold his cheeks in her hands, and give him kisses as he pulled away laughing. He would be telling her "Mom, you're embarrassing me!". She would then roll her eyes, all smiles, and she would watch him until he was inside the building safe and sound. Only then she'd get in her car and leave.

Fayth had been seeing this happen every day now.

And so Hudson...was her next target.

Two month later...

"Listen, I'll give you twenty bucks for it, and I'll pay the rest in payments." Hudson begged, standing by Fayth as she drank from her water bottle and stared at him sideways.

His skin looked old, bitten, and his face no longer held the smile he'd endlessly seem to have. He itched his arms as he waited – irritated, agitated, uncomfortably impatient for Fayth to relieve him.

She turned around and looked at him, wiping her lips. "Two months ago when I offered it to you for free, you told me you'd never do it again."

"You don't understand! It feels like I'm going to die if I don't do it now." He pleaded.

An abuser's plea.

She smiled. "Yeah?"

"Please!"

She looked around. "Come with me then."

In the auditorium, they sat on the floor in the back. it was dark and empty, with only one soul around. Hudson's.

"I got you twice as much this time."

His happiness was intoxicating.

"I never understand how you get the best stuff for so cheap." He said, taking the bag and pouring it onto the back of his book.

Money is easy. Family is rare. I'll flip your world upside-down.

A few minutes later, Hudson was in dreamland. Fayth got him another line ready and rolled up her hundred dollar bill for him.

She slipped his phone out of his bag and began recording him as he took it in like it was his lifeline, and laid on his back smiling and drowning in undefined, expanded pleasure.

Once she was done recording his desperate turning point, she sent the video to his mom, and slipped two more baggies in his backpack.

I'm so glad I'm taking my time with writing now. I really wanted to show Fayth, the real, past Fayth, to you guys and show you who she was before her being Rihanna.