Chapter Three

I woke up that morning and began packing all my things, I saw the Uhaul truck waiting outside as Logan came in and out of the house carrying our belongings.

New day.

"Ight girl, get your ass to school. I will see you at the new home." He said as he gave me a hig.

"Alright," I said returning his hug and heading on my way to school.

Before I left for school I made sure that I had enough makeup to cover my cheekbone, with a second layer of foundation it covered it perfectly. The low pony tail was too painflul so i decided to leave it down, knowing it was still covering the gash.

I was about half way down the block when I heard that sexy sound of a Harley revving its engine.
I turned around to see Blane starting to slow down as he saw me, he pulled to the crub and cut the engine.

"Wanna a ride?" He asked with a sexy smirk.

"Only if I can drive." I said knowing damn well that that would never happen.

He scoffed. "Wow, so you know your bikes and you got balls." He said.

"What can I say?" I asked grinning.

'Well thats for sure a hell no, but have fun walking."

He said rolling his eyes. "Fine, let me ride then."

"Oh so you wanna ride now? Well this guy is always ready for any girl is down, dont be to scared when you see his size." He said grinning.

"Wow, I think you would need to be more concerned on how well I could take it." I spat back.

"Well lets see you try sometime." He said slyly.

"In your dreams now scooch over." I said smiling as I hopped on the bike.

"Sure thing sweetheart." He said as he kicked the engine on.

We sped off and soon we reached the school parking lot, he parked in a space and killed the engine.
I climbed off the bike and immediantly began to get stares. Great.

"Do not worry sweetheart, they are just jealous." He said.

"I aint worried, just-" I said stopping myself.

Scanning the area making sure that Connor was nowhere to be seen.

"Just what?" He asked before Shane and Hale came running over.

"Sup bro, woah damn whos this you picked up? Shes a hot little thing." Shane said.

"That is Connors girl shane." Hale said.

"No I am indeed not his gril." I said sternly.

"Damn okay, I see Blane moving in on fresh meat." Shane said.

"Dude, shut the fuck up." Blane said.

"Ill see ya around." I said to Blane and walked off as i pulled the hood of my hoodie up covering my face.