Chapter 28

I had been away from her for a whole day. Me and christain lost sight of the car after Jack threw us off guard with two cars looking identical.

One day and I was going insane.

I was going crazy without seeing her smile, the smell of her flowery perfume, the tingles I'd get when she softly would brush up against me or our hands would touch. I had been without her touch, her kiss, her love for a whole day.

"Well so what have you come up with? Have you narrowed down the search?" I heard Christian say into the phone as I was sitting at the computer running a face recognition data base. I was looking for anything that could point me to her, anything.

I knew we were running out of time.

I just don't understand how he even found us. She doesn't have her phone, she hasn't been talking to jack. So how the hell was he able to take her from me?

"Fuck!!" I exclaimed.

Christain gave me a look of worry but quickly replaced it with a look of sadness.

"I don't need your pity. I can't find anything!!" I yelled running my hands through my matted blonde hair.

"Hey look Snake found a house on the outskirts of the town we got off the plane at, he said they were able to hack into security footage and follow one of the cars to the place. It looks pretty promising. It's a huge mansion, which I bet you is where she's at. The other car lead to a cemetery 20 miles east of the airport, complete opposite direction."

"Okay. Does snake have proof that she is for sure there?" I asked.

"He told me he would know in a few hours."

"Great now the waiting game." I sighed as I looked down at my phone.

My screensaver had her face on it. It was a stupid photo she made me take right before the plane took off, she was smiling so big and she looked as happy as could be.

I just want her back.

****
"Okay I'll tell him." Christain said into the phone.

"Is she there?" I asked.

"Yes. Let's get loaded up. Some patch overs are going to meet us here an hour as backup."

"It's go time baby! Wo!" I exclaimed.

I just couldn't wait to run my fingers through her hair, feel the touch of her lips on mine, her heart beating faster with every kiss I place on her skin.

I was getting my girl back.