Chapter 49

I was groggy but I was finally awake enough to realize what I had gotten myself into. My hands were tied behind my back, I knew by the way my mouth wouldnt move that there was duct tape around my mouth to keep me from screaming, even my feet were ziptied.

You have got to be fucking kidding me right now. Ugh!

I was beyond pissed. The anger that I was beginning to have started to spread throughout my body but my brain was not letting me become fully aware of my surroundings. I knew I must be in the back of a truck or a van, definently a big enough vehicle to hold two people in the back. I could see a dark figure in front of me but couldnt make out what the figure looked like, my vision was still very hazy and i was pretty dizzy. The way these people were driving was not helping me at all, i kept rolling around on the cold floor boards of the vehicle rolling my eyes on every bump we hit, or every turn we made.

These people were serioulsy ridicoulous drivers, logan drives better than this even when he is on a mission to kill. The way they are driving they will get pulled over, better yet run into a tree. If we ran into a tree it would actually be a good thing for me if I didnt go through the windshield.

I felt useless because my body was not gaining the adrenaline it needed to be able to fight these ties, and attempt to escape. It was very frustrating how my brain and my body were not coperating what so ever.

"Who do you think Luna will choose?" I heard a man ask. Figuring they were talking about me, but I still didnt understand why they were calling me Luna. My name was Lacey.

Maybe they got the wrong girl?

"I dont know, but we know for sure it will be someone higher in ranks. Considering her father was a King. Shes the Queen of London now." Another voice said answering the other mans question.

Okay nevermind they were talking about me. But Queen of London? The fuck? I thought it was just at home, not in fucking London. How many cities did my father rule?

"You think the boss would be mad if we got a little taste of her first?" One of the men asked as he ran his fingers through my hair.

Oh hell to the fucking no.

I mentally gagged as he began to play with my hair, my vision was still hazy but I could feel the way he was staring at me and it was making my flight or fight skills begin to excelerate throughout my body. Finally.

"Shoot your shot my dude." The other man said.

The other man began to swipe my hair out of my face by turning me over, I saw him unbutton his jeans with a grim smile on his face.

"Oh Luna is awake! Hello Love! You will enjoy this." He said.

The fuck I will asshat. But I had an idea.

"But I bet you will love it much more if I take care of you first love. Let the Queen fulfill your desires." I say as i began to sit up and prop up on my knees.

The man was dark, tall, had a 5'oclock shadow on his face, with piercing green eyes that were filled with lust. He held a lustful smile at my request.

"Take it away love." As he placed his hands above his head and unzipping his pants and pulling down hugs briefs gesturing me to blow him off after he pulled the duct tape from my mouth.

I was seriously trying not to puke, this felt wrong and like I was cheating on Blane even though he might be dead in a bar still, his body decomposing. Or in a shallow grave with no headstone showing how meaningful he was to this world and to me. I swallowed the lump in my throat and continued with my act.