Chapter 14

I woke up to the sun shining darts into the room.

I groaned out loud.

I got up and shit the curtains and crawled back in bed.

I rolled to my side to see him laying there asleep.

He was so gorgeous.

Fuck no. Lacey.

Remember what he pulled last night?

Letting my mind take me back I began to feel the anger inside of me. It was at first sadness's and confusion but I should've saw it coming. I rolled back over and closed my eyes trying to calm down.

I was pissed. I was hurt.

I felt his arm loosely lay on my waist, I picked it up and threw it to the side.

"Don't fucking touch me." I said.

"What the fuck Lacey?" He asked.

"Don't fucking touch me." I replied rolling my eyes as I felt his eyes through darts at my head.

I felt the bed move as he got up and went into the bathroom, I heard the water turn on so I rolled to the middle of the bed and sprawled out.

So comfy.

I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

***
"Don't fucking touch me. " Lacey said as she threw my arm off her waist.

"What the fuck lacey?" I asked pissed.

"Don't fucking touch me." She replied.

What the fuck?! I bore holes into the back of her head and got up to take a shower.

Why the fuck she acting like this?

I look at myself in the mirror, you did this Blane, you almost fucked her and just got up and fucking left. But I was just trying to protect her.

Fucking hell blane.

I hopped in the warm shower and let the water run down my back.

I began to relax.

I felt so guilty about last night and knew that's why she was acting the way she was. But at least she hates me right now, it will be easier to keep my hands to my self without her eyeing me and talking back.

I mentally groaned. Why did I do shit like this?

I mentally slapped myself as I got out of the shower and got dressed.

I walked out to see Lacey sprawled out in the middle of the bed, she was back asleep, but she didn't fucking out those fucking pants on.

I grabbed a pair of her pants and threw them at her, causing her to wake up.

"Put some fucking pants on Lacey. Geez." I spat at her.

Her laying there with her ass almost completely showing made me want to do very bad things to her, I couldn't handle it.

"Fuck you." She spat back.

God damn. That hurt. I've never seen her this mad since Connor showed up and I wasn't there, but I knew this wasn't the same. I didn't have an excuse for what I did last night.

"Let's go. Grab your bags. Got to make it to the next state." I grabbed my bags and saw Lacey roll her eyes at me as she grabbed hers.

We piked into the car and took off.

"You hungry brat?" I asked.

No answer.

"Lacey." I asked.

No answer.

Seriously? This bs again?

I looked over and saw she had her headphones in as I pulled into McDonald's.

"Hash brown and coke." She said quick before putting her earbuds back in.

We got our food and ate in silence as I drove.

I was getting annoyed because she was over there not even acknowledging my existence, with those stupid headphones in.

Whatever. It's just fucking Lacey Blane, get over it.

I continued to look ahead and blasted the radio.

Lacey gave me a death glare but I didn't even look back at her.

Fuck it. If she's pissed at me now, might as well make it worse. Right? Easier than being whatever the fuck we were.