Chapter 23

I watched as Christian leaned in and bit Laceys neck, only making her moan.

What the fuck? I leave the room for what 30 minuets to come find this asshole attached to what's mine?

"Back the fuck up." I spatted walking towards Christian as he slowly began to move to the other side of the kitchen.

I was pissed. I could see Laceys flustered cheeks burning up from what Christian just did. But when I saw her eyes they weren't looking at me, they were latched onto my neck.

"Watch the attitude Wolfie, might get you in trouble." Christian said as he moved away farther from Lacey, sending a wink her way.

Then seeing her give him one right back.

Fuck.

As I saw her roll her eyes, I shot a death glare to Kelsie for leaving a fucking hickey on my neck, making her take a few steps back.

It wasn't what Lacey thought. As Kelsie was fixing my hair, she straddled me and began kissing my neck. Don't get me wrong, for sure felt nice, but all I wanted was Lacey. So I picked Kelsie up and threw her on the bed, only for he to laugh annoyingly and told her that I didn't want her.

"What do you want?" I asked as I tightened and un tighten my jaw.

"Just a little room in the car to sit next to this cutie." Christian said as he pointed to Lacey, I rolled my eyes.

"No." I said as i moved towards our bags and began to pick them up.

"Then where you suggest I sit?" He asked.

"What do you mean? You are not coming with us." I said in stern tone.

"Oh Wolfie, I am. Rippers orders." He said as he went to help Lacey with her bags.

"Fucking awesome." I said as we made our way out the door and loaded our bags into the car.

The fuck is this shit about? I asked myself as I hopped into the car and started the engine. Fucking Logan.

What? He rather her be with someone like Christian who is sex hungry? Or someone like me who actually gives a fuck about Lacey, and not just her pussy.

Lacey climbed into the passenger seat as Christian climbed into the back, only to whisper something into her ear making her laugh.

Making me jealous and wanting to rip Christians fucking throat out.

I sped out of the driveway and hauled ass down the road, I could hear Lacey say to slow down but I was to pissed.

Not only was he pawning all over her, she was letting him.

Soon I felt a small, smooth hand placed over mine as I shifted gears and immediately breathed in. I looked over to Lacey.

"Slow down blane." She said.

I rolled my eyes and did as I was told.

How the fuck am I supposed to make her mine when we have Christian around?

Fuck me.