Chapter Six

I woke up to the sun beaming through my balcony doors, I rubbed my eyes and looked over at the clock.

6:30 am.

I slept so good last night, usually I'm still wide awake come 6 am.

I went to stretch my arms and back, arching it as I raised my hands above my head. Totally forgetting that Blane was there until my ass touched him.

Shit.

"Sweetheart next time you do that I don't think you will be prepared for what comes next." He said with a smirk on his face but his eyes still closed.

I smiled.

"I'm sorry, I forgot you slept here last night once I woke up." I said slightly giggling and crawling out of bed.

I felt his hand grab mine tugging on me, wanting me to get back in bed.

"Five more minutes of cuddles." He said.

He looked adorable with his bed bed and tired grin. His curly hair was even more crazier than usual and his blue eyes started at me, begging me to climb back in bed. Big baby.

"No." I said and lightly let go of his arm only accidentally letting him see my grin, which gave him one as well.

"But why?" He asked all innocently.

"School." I said and pointed at the clock as I began making way to the shower.

I turned on the faucet and could hear him getting out of bed, yawning and making an annoyed moan while walking out of the room.

How did he do that? Make me feel safe enough that I actually slept one whole night without nightmares.

Why did he have to be so damn cute in the morning too.

I finished bathing and stepped out in my robe, while slowly and carefully drying my hair with my towel.

Blow dryer would hurt like a bitch on my head at the moment.

I hung the towel up on a hook by the bathroom and went to my closet to pick out a hoodie, skinny jeans and my combat boots.

I walked out of my closet to see a already dressed Blane wearing all black with his leather one, sitting on the side of the bed he slept on last night scrolling through his phone.

I sat down in front of my full length mirror and got my makeup out and turned on my radio.

It was playing "I miss you." By Blink 182.

I began swaying and singing softly to the music once I noticed Blane staring at me almost confused.

"What?" I asked.

He walked over to me and sat behind me pulled some strands of my hair back and saw the damage I had happen to me.

" you are lucky you don't need stitches. Have you been cleaning it regularly?" He asked with a hint of anger.

"Yes every night before bed." I replied.

He gave a subtle nod and went back to sitting where he was.

About 15 min later I was ready to go.

Once we arrived at school I received the same glares I had the day before.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, grabbed my bag off the bike and began walking into school with Blane following in step with me, not long before Shane and Hale did as well.

"Have a good day at school sweetheart." Blane whispered huskily in my ear, sending goosebumps all over my body.

"You too, ass." I said back whispering in his ear.

I winked at him as I left the group and went to my first class. Shane and Hale were laughing at the shocked Blane, who though I didn't have the balls to seductively whisper back. I mean I'm the lil cousin of a king, I got some balls.