Chapter Thirteen

I was sitting on the edge of the bed trying to figure out what just happened. How could such an intense moment filled with lust and hunger just end?

I didn't get it.

I fell back onto the bed and stared at the ceiling as I let out a sigh.

I placed my fingers on the bottom of my lip trying to forget the feeling of his lips on mine. Trying to forget the electricity that sparked and made my whole body have goosebumps.

I know he had to have felt that. I saw that unknown emotion as he stared back at me but he was to quick to hide it for me to try to figure out what he was.

He was good at that.

Maybe I just wasn't completely his type? Fuck.

He is the bad boy of the whole school, so of course he would pull some shit like this.

I rolled my eyes and mentally lectured myself for even letting something with him go on.

I pulled the covers down and tucked myself in, I turned out the table light and closed my eyes to try to sleep.

But every time I did, he was there, kissing me. I couldn't get the feeling of his lips meeting with mine to go away.

******
As soon as I got outside I lit a cigarette and began to walk.

I didn't know where I was walking too but I needed to get out of there.

I let it go to far, I just she's so damn gorgeous and so fucking sexy when she's so confident like that.

It's like my words don't have any affect on her at all. She isn't anything like the other girls, all the other girls at our school, even the chics that hang around at the MC swoon over me. Try to get me to come home with them, trying to impress me by wearing skimpy things.

But Lacey, god Lacey didn't even have to try. Even with jeans, combat boots, and a band tee she's like the only girl in the room.

I just fucked that up.

I sat on the bench in front of the front desk office while I finished my cigarette.

Even though the air was cool from the storm, I was burning up. Her touch, her lips on mine made me hot. Made me feel things that I didn't even know, have never felt before. It was all to confusing for me. I shouldn't have let it even get that far but I couldn't help myself.

The way she said "how about you come here and find out wolfie." Totally made me loose control.

I don't even think she knew what she was doing.

I couldn't stop the feeling of her lips on mine, I kept feeling her touch and it was driving me insane. But I couldn't go back in there and lay next to her, knowing she was racking her brain as to why the fuck I just did any of that. I can't fuck with her brain like that. Fucking hell Blane.

I finished off another cigarette and decided to go back to the room, I took a deep breath before I entered to find Lacey already fast asleep.

I laid my leather on the chair and quitley got into bed.

I looked over at her beautiful face and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. How am I supposed to not catch feelings? Logan warned me that she would, but what about me?