Chapter 25

"What about him?" Lacey asked.

"He's here. He is walking up and down the aisles looking for you Lace. He is dressed up as a flight attendant." Christian said.

"Fuck. Okay." I said as I turned to face her. "You stay here, the plane is about to land any minute. We will come get you when you can blend in with the rest of the passengers."

"Okay." She said.

"We're you able to bring any weapons?" I asked her.

She pulled a blade from her boot.

"That's my girl." I smiled as I laid a kiss on her forehead.

She returned the smile.

"You better come back and get me because we are due to finish what just happened here." She said with a smirk.

"Will do sweetheart." I said giving her a wink.

I closed the bathroom door and followed Christian.

"You really do have a thing for her don't you?" He asked.

"Yes I do."

"I figured it out when you saw me with her at the house. Logan sent me to come between you two but the look on your face, I knew you were serious about her."

"I knew he did. I told him how I felt about her."

"You got some balls man."

I chuckled.

We sat down at our original seats and I put on some fake reading glasses, as we watched Jack slowly go up and own each of the aisles looking for lace.

How the hell did he find us here anyway!l? Or even know we would possibly be on this plane?

There was no way in hell that he was going to get my girl.

"He is almost to our aisle Blane. What's our plan?" Christian said.

"I don't know. If he recognizes us then I guess it's a fight bound to happen. Just be ready to fight." I said.

"Fuck." I mumbled as my phone fell from my hand. I stuck my head underneath the seat to try to find it.

"Christian help me find my phone." I said.

I heard him grown in annoyance.

"Dude it's in your hand." He said.

I rolled my eyes as I looked up to see Jack pass us.

I got up and sat back in my seat.

"Ohhhhhh." I heard Christian say.

"Dumb ass." I replied.

We sat in our seats and waited till the plane landed.

Finally.

I got up, grabbed Lace's bag and headed to the bathroom where we told her to stay.

"Sweetheart it's me." I said opening the bathroom door.

Fucking hell.

"She's not here." I said.

"What?" Christian said.

"He fucking took her!! Find him!" I yelled as I slammed the door and me and Christian took off running out the gates.

"LACEY!!" I yelled.

"LACE!" Christian yelled.

"Blane!" I heard her voice ring through my ears.

I looked to my left to see Jacks hand over her mouth, I saw the fear surrounded her beautiful brown eyes.

"NO!" I shouted as I ran off into her direction.

He can't take her.

He can't take the only girl I've ever fallen for.

I love her.

I love Lacey Rene.