Chapter 32

I woke up to the sweet smell of bacon and in a bed filled with Blanes signature cologne aroma.

Fuck my head hurt.

I slowly got out of the bed I was in and looked for the kitchen, following the smell of bacon.

"Goodmorning babe." Blane said as he smiled flipping the bacon.

"Goodmorning." I replied smiling as I took a seat at the table.

"How are you feeling? You doing okay? Any pain?" Blane asked.

"I'm fine." I replied.

"Here you go sweetheart." He said handing me a plate filled with bacon and eggs as he kissed my forehead.

"Nu uh." I said as I shook my head.

"What?" He asked.

"On the lips." I replied smiling.

Blane gave me a sly smirk and bit down to kiss my lips. I could feel a smile tugging at his lips while we kissed, I pulled back smiling even more.

I stared at him a crossed the table and just admired how truly handsome he really was.

I was in love with him.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Blane asked grinning.

"I love you Blane."  I said aloud.

"I love you Lacey."

I smiled because I knew he meant it. He had this serious yet loving look on his face as he said those three little words.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"We are in a little small town in Alaska. This house is just another safe house. But Lacey do you remeber what happened to Jack?" Blane said.

Jack.

Oh.

"Y-yes I do." I replied.

"And your dad?"

"Yes I do. Why?"

"Because we are going to be stuck here laying low for a while til logan can get extra men up here to take your dad down."

"Good. That bastard deserves to die." I said "am I going to have to enroll in school?" I asked.

"No. I'm going to get a job so we will have extra money and not have to be dependent on the gangs runaway fund. You can stay here and enjoy snowy days." Blane said.

"No. I'll get a job too." I replied.

"Are you sure? You don't have to. I much rather you stay here so I know where you are." Blane said.

"Yes I'm sure. If I stay here all day everyday I'll go insane. "

"Okay." He replied.

"Wanna take a shower?" I asked.

"I'd love too." He said with a wink.

I began to run the hot water as I began to undress myself.

My neck was killing me. I turned my head to the side to see a swollen raised bump on the side of my neck.

What the fuck? I felt on the bump and felt immediate pain, I also felt something hard. Like something was lodged into my neck.

"BLANE!" I yelled.

"What's wrong??" He asked as he rushed to my side. "Are you okay?"

"What is this?" I asked as I showed him my bare neck.

He felt the raised bump and I jerked my head back in pain.

" those assholes."  He said as he turned away and ran his hands through his hair.

"What?" I asked.

"We have to get you to christain now. That thing is infected."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"They fucking chipped you Lacey! That's how they have been able to find you! I should've checked you for bugs. FUCK!" Blane yelled. His eyes held nothing but anger.

"Blane." I said.

He turned away and wouldn't look at me.

"Blane!" I said as I turned him around and cupped his face in my hands.

"This is not your fault. I should've known and checked myself. It's no ones fault. Let's just go find christain and get it out. I love you." I said.

He put his hands around my almost bare waist and pulled me close whispering "I love you" as he lips met with mine.

***
I know boring filler chapter, I am sorry! Things will get good in the next few chapters!