Chapter 48

I didn't even have time to fight back, stupid me thinking that If I just opened the door I'd actually see Logan with a present and a bow on top.

Why couldn't I just have waited for the person to open the door?!

I was out like a light but could faintly here the men call me by some weird name.

"We've got Luna boss." Was what I heard one of the men call me.

Who the fuck is Luna?

****

"We are here." I heard Logan say as the car stopped moving.

My stomach was filling with butterflies as I hopped out of the car.

"You nervous bud?" Logan asked as he handed me my crutches.

"Kinda." I said and chuckled.

Would she even be awake? It was like 3am.

Logan opened the door and I came in hoping on my crutches behind him.

I look into the living room and see some shirtless dude sprawled our under a makeshift fort.

Who the fuck was that?!

"AARON!" Logan yelled.

The shirtless dude quickly stood up knocking the fort down.

"Hey Logan!" He said

I gave Logan a questioning look.

"He is one of Laceys old friends, he got patched over to here in Alaska a while back. I had him stay with her while we were out looking for you and recruitments." Logan explained.

I shook my head in acknowledgment but still didn't like the fact that this guy had been alone with my girl.

"So where is she?" I asked.

"Lacey? She was sleeping right next to me, she must've went to the bathroom or something." Aaron said as he began to walk down the hallway to find her.

Wait what. He was sleeping next to my girl, shirtless. Seriously?

"She's not in the bathroom." Aaron said with a scared look on his face.

"THEN WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!" I yelled.

"Dude idk! If someone had came in and grabbed her I would've heard her and got up! I don't know where she could've gone!" Aaron yelled back.

"The door was unlocked when we got here." Logan said.

"We locked the door before we went to bed." Aaron said.

"Wait. What is that?" I asked pointed to something sparkling by the door step with my crutches.

Logan walked over to the door and picked up the thing that was sparkling, he rolled it over in his hand and his face went to immediate anger.

"It's a crystal." He replied.

"Wait like in that nightclub? The London one?" I asked.

"Yes. They must've been here and took Lacey." Logan said standing up.

Logan threw the crystal to the ground and walked over to Aaron taking him by the shirt and pinning him against the wall.

"ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB?! I HAD YOU HERE TO MAKE SURE NOTHING HAPPENED TO HER!!" He yelled.

"Logan! She would've yelled or screamed for help! She would've put up a fight! You know her! I would've heard her and woken up!" Aaron said.

Logan let go of him and Aaron stood there with his hands up in surrender.