Chapter 41

I woke up to Blane shaking me awake and screaming.

"LACEY WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!" Blane yelled.

I opened my eyes and heard gunshots going off immediately sending adrenaline to pulse in my veins.

I shoot up and grab onto blane.

"What's going on?!" I yelled.

"Here." Blane said handing me my gun. "We are under attack, I think he's found us."

"Imma kill that bitch!" I said walking out of the room.

"Lacey!" Blane yelled behind me.

I turned around to meet him face to face.

"I love you." He said.

"Don't you do that shit. We will all be fine. Now let's go!" I said turning on my heel but not getting anywhere before Blane pulled me back to him.

"There are a lot of guys down there. Be careful. Stay near me. Got it?" Blane said.

I shook my hand in agreement as we walked out and started downstairs.

"I should've fucking put pants on!" I said annoyed.

Blane cracked a smile.

"Shut up." I said smiling back.

We rounded at the edge of the stairs as I ran behind the bar with Blane next to me.

My hearing was becoming shot with all the bullets flying into the air. It was nothing but bullets hitting the walls or not hitting anything until you heard a body drop.

"Okay I'm going to round on the right, you take the left." Blane said.

I nodded my head agreeing but before I could leave my spot I was met with Blanes lips on mine.

It was a kiss filled with fear, nothing but fear and love. How could a couple of seconds feel like this much pain and fear?

He pulled away and went to the right side of the bar, I shook my head of the fearful thoughts about loosing him out of my mind, as I crouched down on the left side of the bar.

Seeing my dads colors I began shooting anything that resembled my dads gang.

"Get out here!" I heard the familiar voice say over the shots being fired in every direction.

I saw Christain launched over in a corner, he had shot wounds in his leg and his upper arm. He looked dead, that's what I thought until he gave me a wink.

Good idea. Play dead.

I rolled over to the other side of the wall across from the bar, I could see the whole bar from here with what little protection of crouching space I gave myself.

It looked like a bloody battle. Purple and green colors on everyone fighting each other, with blood pooled on the floors, sprayed on the bar. It was a nightmare from a fucking horror film.

A shot hitting the wall where I was standing pulled me out of my thoughts as I emerged from the wall and shot two men that were aiming at me.

"I KNOW YOU ARE HERE LACEY! COME OUT" he yelled.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and kept shooting at the enemy.

"GET OUT HERE NOW OR HE IS DEAD!"

I ignored him. To much adrenaline was pulling through my veins.

"OH IS LOVER BOY NOT GOOD ENOUGH LEVERAGE ANYMORE? FINE ILL SHOOT HIM HERE AND NOW!" He yelled.

Fucking fuck.