Chapter 30

I was sitting in the white fluffy chair while the servants scurried about my room, laying out my dress, doing my hair, doing my makeup, and picking out shoes to go with my white dress.

The poor girl who was doing my makeup kept trying to cover up the small bruise forming on my cheek from where my father slapped my so hard my nose even bled a little.

I was trying my best to not let tears stream down my face. I did not want to marry Jack, I did not want to be the queen of anything at all.

I just wanted to be me. But right now I wasn't me, I wasn't myself and I felt disconnected.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I was in awe.

"Wow" I breathed out.

"I'm glad you like it miss."

I had never been much for full on makeup, just a little mascara and foundation, but I looked like a whole other person.

"Time for your dress my lady."

I nodded as I walked over to the white hideous thing.

I rolled my eyes.

I seriously needed a way out of this thing.

I stepped in and the servants zipped it up.

Don't get me wrong, I was in awe of how pretty I looked, but this style, the glitter and ball gown style of the dress was not something I'd wear. Let alone the white high heels they laid out for me.

It felt wrong, probably because it was wrong to marry Jack. I didn't love him and I would never love him like that, because I loved Blane.

Please hurry blane, we are running out of time.

I had to think of something.

After the servants exited out of my room for me to put on my shoes and grab my bouquet I thought of something.

Yesterday when the servant was doing my hair she stuck to long pins in my bun at the top of my head.

Perfect!!

I rummaged through the vanity and found the two long pins, I grabbed the hair scissors and cut off the ends of them that made them soft to the touch, now they were as sharp as a blade.

Yes!!

I put both of them in the stupid little ring that the servants rolled up my thigh.

Now I'll be ready.

I walked out of the room, down the steps and was standing at the beginning of the door frame that led to an alter where Jack stood in his black tuxedo, along with the man that calls himself my father.

I knew that if Blane couldn't make it in time that I would have to stop this myself before saying I do.

I was mentally preparing myself for walking down the aisle and preparing myself that I'd have to kill my bestfriend and my supposed father. I have never killed anyone before, my hands started shaking as a servant held onto my hand.

"You will do fine and you will make a lovely queen." She said as she held my shaky hand still.

I smiled at her and began slowly walking down the aisle as the traditional wedding song came on.

I started to breathe more heavily, my fear getting the best of me.

Then all of a sudden there was an explosion.

I was thrown back into a row of chairs and hit my head on the floor, my ears ringing at the sound the bomb set off. I couldn't hear anything, all I could see were people running and I knew they all were screaming and shouting, but the ringing in my ears was so loud that I couldn't even make out a scream.

I smiled as I let myself drift off into a small sleep from the pain of my head hitting the ground with such force.

Blane.