Chapter 19

I was still sitting on the bed with my head in my hands when I heard Lacey come in.

"Hey." She said.

"Hi." I muttered.

I felt the bed sink beside me as I felt Lacey lay her head on my shoulder. I instantly felt relief knowing she was beside me.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I can't talk about it." I replied.

"Okay." She said as stayed still with her head on my shoulder.

"Blane." She said as she took the side of my face in her hand, she brought my face up to look at hers.
"I'm always here if you want to let me carry some of your burden. I know your in this mess because of logan and because I'm his family. I'm always here, I'm not going anywhere. I mean it's not like I have a choice." She said smiling.

"Thank you." I said as I put my hand on the side of her cheek.

We stayed like that for a moment reading each other's eyes, trying to figure out what emotions we were struggling to hide within ourselves.

I quickly looked away after a few moments not wanting her to know that I was guilty for hiding the things that I was from her.

"I'm going to take a shower and then we have to get back on the road, okay?" I said turning around and handing to the bathroom.

"Gotcha Wolfie." She said.

***
I began to pack my things and began loading them in the car as Blane took a shower.

I kept racking my brain as to what he could be hiding from me. Maybe it some gang business that Logan didn't want me knowing about?

It had to have something to deal with the gang and what was going on. Why we had to leave Chelsea and everything.

I pushed that to the back of my mind, knowing that for my protection I wasn't supposed to know what goes on inside the gang. Logan doesn't tell me everything to protect me.

I began to feel a smile come to my lips as I thought about how Blane confessed to Logan that he had feelings for me. My heart began to flutter.

I knew it wasn't just one sided.

But I can't act like I know, I have to wait till he tells me. He can't know I was eavesdropping on him.

As I loaded the last suitcase in the car, I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist.

I smiled knowing whose arms they belonged to.

"All ready?" Blane asked.

"Yes." I replied as he let go and I shut the trunk.

We walked in the front desk doors to return our keys, as we did he had his hand around my waist guiding me inside.

"Here to checkout." He said.

"Already? I was hoping me and you could have some fun, because by oh means you are good looking."

I rolled my eyes.

Who does this bitch think she is?

"Haha yeah sorry, that will not be happening." Blane said with a smile on his face.

"Well why not?" The clerk asked as she twirled her hair between her fingers.

Before blane could answer I decided to butt in.

"Because me." I said.

The clerk scoffed, "Yeah okay." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Well here is my number baby, just in case you change your mind." She said as she slid the piece of paper across the counter.

"Miss I won't be needing this." Blane said as he slid the paper back.

"Oh come one baby." She said as she slid the paper back to him.

"He said he won't be needing it. Are you deaf or something?" I said.

Blane picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.

I screamed in laughter.

"Why would I go for a hoe like you when I got this fine piece of ass?" He said spanking my butt.

"Blane!" I said laughing.

The clerk rolled her eyes and walked away from the desk.

"Put me down jerk hole!" I said still laughing.

He put me down and opened my door for me.

"Oh wow such a gentleman." I said as I sat down in the passenger seat.

"Well I can say for certain jealousy sure does look cute on you." Blane said.

"Oh shut up. I was not jealous, just rather not let you catch a disease." I stated.

"Mhm sure sweetheart." He replied a he started the engine and we took off down the road.

I know a boring chapter!!
I'm sorry! I had to put a filler chapter in!
Things start to get pretty crazy in the next chapter so be prepared!
Like, vote, comment!
Love y'all💗