Chapter 33

We were in the car on the way to find christain. Blane said he would be at the bar, he was working there and staying in the above apartment.

Blane was gripping the steering wheel so hard his knuckles were turning white.

They could know where I'm at right now.

We pulled into the bar and Blane was rushing me inside.

"Christain!" He yelled over the music looking for him.

"Hey what's up bro?" Christain said.

"Lacey show him your neck."

I did as I was told.

"Holy shit. They chipped you."

"Yes they did. We need you to remove it now Christain." Blane said.

"Come with me." He said.

Blane held my hand as we followed Christain up to the place above the bar.

"Okay Lacey this is going to hurt. I can give you a bottle of whiskey but it's going to hurt like a bitch."

"Okay." I said.

"Okay Blane help her up on the counter."

Blane helped me lay up on the kitchen counter still holding my hand. The smell of whiskey reeked the small house as I watched Christain ran the bottle of whiskey over a blade and some forceps.

Oh god.

"Just breathe babe. It's going to be fine."

"Here chug this and then put this rag in your mouth to bite down on."

I grabbed the whiskey and chugged what was left in the bottle.

"Euk" I said as I grabbed the rag and bit down on it squeezing onto blanes hand for dear life.

"Okay I'm gonna start."

I shook my head.

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed in pain as Christain cut into my neck.

I kept screaming as Blane whispered in my ear.

"You are doing great babe. Just breathe. He is almost done."

Blane was trying his absolute best to keep me from screaming out in pain. I opened my eyes to look into his as tears streamed down my face in pain.

I kept yelling as I looked into his eyes to see the pain he was feeling.

He was so hurt and distraught that it was written on his face, this was the first time he didn't try to mask his feelings over his face.

"I'm sorry Lacey." He said as he kissed my sweating forehead and rubbed soothing circles on my hand.

My eyes began to feel heavy.

"Lacey no. Stay awake okay? I know it hurts but you need to stay awake." Blane said.

But I couldn't help it, my eyes closed shut and the last thing I heard was Blane yelling at Christain to hurry up.

******
"Christain! She's passed out!" I yelled.

"Dude I know! The chip is seriously deep and it doesn't help that it's swollen and infected!!" Christain yelled as he poured more whiskey on her blood oozing wound.

"Hurry up!" I yelled.

"There it's out!!" He said as he took it over to the other side of the counter and smashed it with a hammer.

"Lacey baby, it's done." I said as I rubbed her cheek.

"She will be fine. The pain was a lot that's why she passed out, she will wake up in pain but not as bad. I'll bring some pain meds, until then she can sleep on the couch."