Chapter 30

Talon ~

This woman is gonna be the death of me. Took all I had to not walk back there when I seen Gunner kiss her. I know they're fucking with Ice, but damn, all I can think about is last night and how fucking sexy she was with us both. And her sitting on my lap, well, makes me hard.

Feeling my phone buzz, I pull it out of my pocket.

I tense up, Sami feels it and leans forward. Reading the text, I look at Ice.

"Mayhem will be here in a few, and gonna need us. Sami, you too. I know you didn't need this but you're more experienced in this than we are." I say.

Turning to look at me, she nods understanding.

Sliding her off my lap, we all stand. Walking towards the door, " Tal, can't do this inside, need meet him out by the gate." She says.

I nod, knowing what she's saying.

Walking out the door, I see Razor, Hawk and Night coming this way. Hawk knows her looks by now. And he knows something's up.

We're almost to the gate, when it opens, 6 bikes pulling in. Looking at them, "what the fuck Mayhem? You look beat to hell. What the fuck happened?" I yell

He doesn't move from his bike, sitting there. I can see he has a woman behind him.

"Prez, it was fucked up. We stopped at a bar, to have a few drinks before the last hour of riding here. Having a good time until a stripper walked out of the back area. Beat the hell up. I ran to her, she was bloody and could hardly walk. Seems from what I got, her ex snuck into the bar and found her. Beat her bad. Had a little trouble with the fucker when she got on my bike but I couldn't leave her there, we took her out of there, stopped and got her cleaned up." He says looking still pissed.

"We couldn't just leave her there Talon." Rogue says.

Nodding in agreement.

"How is she now?" Sami ask. Looking completely sober now.

Mayhem looks at me, I nod, "it's good. This is your club queen. Sami" I say

"She's scared to fucking death" he says, looking over his shoulder, "hey, I'm going to get off the bike now ok? Good, you're safe now." He says

As he fully gets off his bike, and the woman looks up, I hear Sami gasp.

The woman looks surprised, looking at Sami, "Momma Sam?"

Sami nods, shaking. "Hawk get Bub now. Don't tell him what's happening, just that I need him." She says walking to the woman.

"Jen, is it really you?" Sami ask. Almost in a daze.

"I'm sorry Momma Sam. Didn't mean to bring this shit to you." The woman shakily gets out.

Shaking her head, " it's fine, nothing for you to worry about. You're safe now." Sami says.

Hearing running feet, I turn and see Bub running our way, " where's mom, Hawk said she needed me."

I move so he sees her, "what's wrong mom, are you ok? What's going on." He breaths out.

"Bub, um, well. Mayhem here brought a woman with him here. She was hurt, didn't want to leave her there." Sami states

Bub looks confused, "ok and why did you need me then?"

Sami steps to the side, the woman looked up to Bub, tears in her eyes.

"What the fuck happened? Jen is it really you?" He stammers out. His eyes glisten. Moving towards her, he doesn't take his eyes off her.