Chapter 52

Talon~

Standing here looking at this man, I shake my head, "What the fuck happened in here?" I say not realizing I said it out loud.

"A fucking blood bath" Gunner says.

Ice walks in, "Has Sami lost her mind Prez?" He asks.

"Looks like it" Hawk states.

"Prez, this isn't normal for her. The bitch was skipping away when I got here" Ice says.

Turning around, "skipping? What the fuck?" I ask him.

"Yeah, and after seeing this, I'm kinda afraid of her now" Ice says.

"Get the prospect to get this cleaned up. And now, I've got to figure out why my VP is kinda afraid of the Queen." I say, shaking my head and walking out.

"Well I'm not afraid to admit this, I am afraid of her right now. Not only was she skipping back to the clubhouse, but she was fucking smiling doing it." Moose laughs out.

Gunner walks out, hearing what Moose said and runs towards the clubhouse.

"Fucking hell, she's going to the basement" Gunner yells.

Ice is the next to start running, "damnit Prez, what ever she found out, she's going to kill him. She wasn't even bothered having blood all over her."

Fucking hell. Damn. She's not only lost in her head right now, she's actually lost her ever loving mind. I realize this as I take off running.

As the clubhouse comes into view, I see the back door to the basement is open. Fuck. Running down the stairs, all I hear are screams. A man screaming. As I get to the bottom and start walking to the end room, my men are standing there, eyes wide and not saying a word.

"Why the fuck you out here? You need to be in there" I yell.

They turn to me, not saying a word, but making sure I know they aren't moving.

I step to the door, what the fuck happened here?

There's fucking blood everywhere. I hear Sami move from in front of the man, or what's left of him.

I look up to her, her eyes hold nothing but darkness. She's fucking humming like nothing's wrong. Mumbling, not making sense. "Should have known. I should have." She mumbled.

I get Ices attention, and mouth Padre. He nods and steps away.

This woman is not my Sami. I have never seen her like this. Whoever these men were, brought something out of her that's been hidden.

I step inside the room, "Sweetheart, you in there?" I ask. Not knowing how she will react.

"I'm here Tal. But you need to leave. This is something I've let go and can't hide any longer." She says crouching in front the man. Then pulls a knife from his thigh. He moans, he's not dead.

"Gonzalez will die soon. When he doesn't find you, he will look. And I will be there waiting." She speaks to the man.

The man tries taking a breath and winches in pain, "you won't kill him, he needs you." He spat out.

Shaking her head, "he needs no one unless he's sending them to do his dirty work, like you and the other one. He's dead ya know. I drained him of his blood, just like I'm doing you" she laughs out.

"Why does he want you Sami?" I ask.

Turning to me, "because I knew his secrets. How sick he is. Secrets that have never left my lips. Never will unless I need to. He knows this, so there must be something bigger than I know going on, and this man will tell me soon". She grits out.