85: The One When Cheryl says 'I Love You'

TONI POV:

"Cheryl." Cheryl turns around. "Hey." She smiles closing her locker. "Ready?" She nods. I take her hand and we walk out of the locker room. "You look like you've been through hell." She whispers holding my face. "I'm surprised they're letting me and Reggie play." She rubs my cheek. "Well they did look at the footage and saw it was self defense." I smile and kiss her. "I love you." I whisper. She looks at me. "Sorry." I look down putting my helmet on and walking away.

"Toni!" Cheryl stops me after the game. "What?" I look at her frustrated. She takes off my helmet. "I love you too." I kiss her. We go into the locker room. I wait for everyone to leave and take a shower. Well Cheryl was still there but you know. She comes into the shower with me. I close the curtain even though the steam and no one is in her. I kiss her neck, pick her up and push her against the wall. She grabs my hair. "Fuck." I slide my fingers into her. I thrust slowly. "Faster."

VERONICA POV:

"I need to the locker room, I forgot something."  I tell Betty. She lets go of my hand and I go into the locker room. "I'm gonna cum!" I hear Cheryl yell. Oh god! Again? I ignore it and go to my locker. I grab a small box and smile. "You're really gonna do it?" I jump and see Cheryl and Toni with towels rapped around them. "What?" Cheryl smiles. "Do it." She smiles. I place it in my pocket. "Yeah."

TONI POV:

I kiss the top of Cheryl's head, rapping my arm around her shoulder. We walk to Pop's. We go inside and eat. "You're eye." She cups it.