103: The One In Bed

CHERYL POV:

Toni plays with my hair. "Kevin came up with a ship name." She whispers. "What?" I look up. "Choni." She smiles. "Really that's what he came up with?" She nods. "Do you have a better one?" I think for a second. "Well... n-no." I look down. She kisses me. "You look pretty today." She whispers. I blush. "Choni." I lie on my back but still against her. "I don't hate it." I whisper. Toni kisses the top of my head. "I love you baby." She whispers. "I love you more." We kiss.

"Toni are you drunk?" Toni climbs through the window. I get up. "I'm not drunk." She whispers. "Fine tell the time." I whisper. She turns to the clock in my room. "I'm not drunk!" She whisper yells. I help her get her shirt off. "You're pretty but I have a girlfriend. Her name is Cheryl. I love her more than anything. I haven't told her yet so... sshh!" My heart drops. "Y-you love her?" I ask knowing she's to drunk. "Yeah man!" She smiles. "Let's get you into the shower." I walk her into the shower. "Ok. But I have a girlfriend. She wouldn't be to happy." She whispers. "I mean just you!" She gets in and I wait in the bedroom. Does she really love me? Was she just drunk? I love her! But am I ready to say that? Toni walks out. "Did I say that I loved you?" She ask sobering up. "Because if I did I stand by it!" She lies next to me and takes my hand. "I love you, Cheryl Blossom." She smiles. "You're drunk." I whisper. "Not really. I sober up pretty quickly." She scoots closer. "Than I love you too." She kisses me. "That's the first time we've said that." She whispers. "Yeah. Let's go to sleep." She lies into me.

"She's beautiful." Toni whispers as I hold our 3 month old baby girl Rose in my arms. "She has your eyes." I whisper looking at Toni. "Yeah I hope so! I carried her around for 9 months because you couldn't." She jokes. I look down and smile. "I would have." She nods. "I know." She kisses my cheek. "It's ok though! We have the cutest baby." She sits up. "In my opinion you might disagree. We have 4 kids, we have a cat and a dog, that I'm still surprised you agreed on. We live in a big house, but not too big. With a huge back yard, with a pool. Everything is perfect. Did everything go perfectly? Hell no! But I'm so happy to be your Fiancé, I can't wait until we get married. Also it's us nothing is supposed to go as planned. I'm happy and I know you're happy because I haven't seen you smile this much since you graduated college." She takes my hand. "I love you." She whispers. I smile. "You really didn't have to go on that rant." I kiss her. "I know I just wanted to." She gives her stupid smirk. "Your smirk is going to be the end of me." She kisses me. "I know." She smiles. "I'm gonna go check in the twins." She gets up. "They're 8!" I insist. When everything with the farm happened we adopted Juniper and Dagwood. Obviously we renamed them. Jason and Debby. We also have Rose our newest addition to the Blossom-Topaz family! And Francisco who's 3. He was also adopted last year. We fostered him for like a week and decided to adopt him. I stand up and walk over to Roses crib and place her in there. "Mo-ma." Fran says scared. "Come here." He walks quickly over to me. I pick him up and hold him. "Is everything ok?" I rub his back and I sit down on the bed. He shakes his head against my shoulder. "Nightmare bud?" He nods. "What happened?" I ask trying to get something out of him. He doesn't really talk about what happened before we adopted him. I don't blame him. Trust me I get it. "Dad was hurting me again." He cries. I pull him closer. "It's ok." I whisper to him. "He's not going to hurt you anymore." I whisper. "He can't is he wanted to. He's locked away remember?" He nods. I stroke his hair calming him a little more. "He can't me." He whispers to himself. Toni walks in and checks on Rose. She knows not to try and comfort Fran, for some reason is sets him off on a meltdown. Toni just keeps her distance until she knows it's safe. The only time he let's Toni help him is if I'm not home. "Do you want to go downstairs for a bit?" He nods. Toni smiles awkwardly as we go downstairs. It's about 3 am. Me and Toni haven't slept in about 3 years but it's life. I turn on the Tv and Fran does his thing by walking around the living room while the Tv drowns out his thoughts until he exhaust himself. This is a regular thing for the two of us. I just go to my computer and work on my work. After about 10 minutes Fran is passed out on the couch so I bring him upstairs. "Is he ok?" I shake my head. "He should see someone, soon." She nods. "He's still convinces his father is out to get him." Toni looks down. "Are you ok?" I ask concerned. She nods. I know she's lying but she doesn't want to talk about it. "You ok?" I ask again. "My mom." She whispers. "I don't want to talk about it." She lies down on the bed. "Toni." She shakes her head. "We'll talk about it in the morning." She whispers.

"Toni what happened?" I stop her from leaving the room. "My mom died." My heart drops. "Toni you should have told me!" She shakes her head and walks out. "Can I just go and be with my brother right now?" She ask quietly. "Call me if anything happens." Toni nods. "I left some milk in the fridge." She whispers. "Ok. I called Veronica. She'll be here in a few minutes to help me." She throws her backpack on. "Ok." She looks up. "Are you taking the bike?" She grabs her helmet. "Yeah. Do you know where my jacket is?" I shake my head. She walks to the closet. "I'm taking yours." She throws it on. "I need to go." She kisses my cheeks before leaving she house. "Where's Toni going?" Jason ask quietly. "She is going to Riverdale something happened last minute." I whisper. There's a knock on the door. I open it. "How's Toni doing?" She ask immediately. "Jason go upstairs and bother your brother." He runs upstairs. "I don't know. She just left. She wouldn't let me come with her." I whisper.