53: The One Where They Won

CHERYL POV:

I shoot the winning shot. Everyone in my team huddle around me. I feel my jersey get tugged slightly. I turn around to Toni. "We won!" She pulls me into a hug. I'm still in shock. "Yeah." We stand there looking at each other, tension high. Well until Betty interrupts us.

"Hey. Cheryl." Toni walks over to me. I try to open my hotel door. "Need help?" She ask softly. "No. I'm good." I smile looking at her. The tension from earlier comes back. "Ok, I was just wondering what you were doing for our last day in Ohio." She whispers. "Probably just rest my arm hurts from tonight. I need to go to sleep I'm- I'm exhausted." She nods. "Of course I'll see you at breakfast." She smiles. "Goodn-." I get cut off by her slamming our lips together. I pull away slowly. "I shouldn't have done that." She whispers. "I-I have to go." She starts to walk away but I pull her back and kiss her. "Stay." I open the door. "Cheryl I should go honestly." She walks away before I can argue. "What the hell is going on out here?" Veronica opens her door that's across from mine. "Ahh nothing." I go into my room. I lie on my bed staring at the ceiling still in shock from the whole day. "Holy shit I just kissed Toni Topaz." I sit up. I get up and go to her room. I knock until she answers. "Veronica I already told you I don't have a tam- Cheryl!" She looks at me. "I'm in love with you." I whisper. "You're mom is going to kill you." She whispers. "I don't care, just as long as I have you." She pulls me into the room and we somehow we end up on the bed. I pull away and take off her pants. "Cheryl wait." She stops me. "This is to fast." She whispers.

TONI POV:

"So Toni besides winning, how was the trip?" Mom ask placing pancakes in front of me. "Fine." I lie. It was amazing. "You're lying. Everything ok?" She ask quietly. "Yeah actually. I finally kissed Cheryl I-I couldn't wait another second." She looks back at me. "What?" I look down. "Oh right umm, I'm gay." I whisper. "I know." I smile. "It's ok, I don't care." She smiles sitting down. "So you and Cheryl!" She drinks her coffee. We talk about it until I have to go to school. "I'll see you after school. It might be late though because of practice and stuff."

"Hey." I tap Cheryl's shoulder. "Hey!" She smiles. "How's your wrist?" I ask quietly. She looks down at it. "Better." She looks up. "I just need to be careful, do you want to go out with me? Like as my girlfriend!" I nod. "Totally."