December 13th, 2019

"Mal! Come help Mommy pack!" Zoe called, folding Tia's clothes into the large suitcase on her floor. Mallory walked in with a pile of her clothes. She dumped it into Zoe's lap and smiled.

"We're going to Florida!" Mallory said excitedly.

"We are!" Zoe said excitedly. Mallory sat beside her mother and watched her pack.

"I'm so excited!" Mallory whispered. Zoe smiled as Evan walked in carrying a drowsy Tia.

"Someone is very sleepy." Evan said, gently rocking Tia back and forth. Zoe smiled and stood up, taking Tia from him.

"Oh my sleepy girl." Zoe cooed. Mallory yawned and Evan smiled.

"I think we have two sleepy girls." Evan said scooping Mallory up.

"No Daddy, I'm not tired! I wanna stay up!" Mallory whined.

"Well baby, we have to get up early to catch a plane to see Nana and Papa." Evan said, gently ricking her back and forth.

"No I'm not tired!" Mallory protested.

"Well sweetheart, it's bedtime. Mommy and Daddy need to finish packing and we have to get up very early to get on a plane!" Zoe said, walking into the room with a sleeping Tia in the sling around her body.

"Go get in jammies Mal." Evan said. Mallory whined as Evan put her down. She walked to her room and pulled on a pair of Elsa pyjamas.

"Okay sweets, time to go to bed." Zoe said, walking her to her room.

"Okay fiiiiine." Mallory said. She climbed into bed and Zoe held Tia close to her chest and leaned down and kissed Mallory's cheek.

"Goodnight my sweet girl. I'll see you bright and early for the airport! I love you." Zoe said softly.

Evan leaned down and kissed Mallory's cheek.

"Goodnight sunflower. I love you." Evan said.

"Night Mama. Night Daddy. Night Tia. I love you!"