December 15th, 2019

Mallory squealed as Evan tossed her into the water.

"Daddy again!" Mallory said, after she surfaced. Evan sighed as Mallory swam over to the edge of the pool and climbed up the ladder.

"Be careful with her Evan!" Cynthia warned, sitting on a lounge chair with Tia in her arms.

"It's okay Mom, she's wearing a life jacket." Zoe said, adjusting her sunglasses.

"Life jackets aren't life saving devices." Cynthia reminded Zoe. Zoe sighed as Mallory was tossed into the water again. Tia squealed happily and started kicking her feet.

"Looks like someone wants to go swimming!" Cynthia said. Zoe smiled and grabbed Tia's life jacket and baby boat. 

"Come here sweet girl!" Zoe cooed smiling and holding out her arms. 

Cynthia handed Tia to Zoe who smiled and started strapping Tia into the baby life jacket. Zoe stood up and walked to the stairs of the pool before throwing the baby boat into the pool. She walked into the shallow end and gently put Tia into the baby boat. Tia's flinched when her tiny feet touched the water. 

"Chilly, huh baby?" Zoe asked, keeping a tight hold on Tia. Tia smiled and started hitting the water, droplets flying everywhere. Mallory swam up beside Zoe and looked at Tia.

"How can she swim?" Mallory asked. 

"Well she has a life jacket on and a little boat to float around in and Mommy is holding on very tight to her." Zoe explained. 

Mallory watched as Tia kicked and splashed the water and Evan swam behind Mallory scooping her up. Mallory screamed and then started laughing.

"Mommy! The sea monster got me!" Mallory screamed. Zoe laughed as Evan tossed Mallory into the water behind them. Mallory swam back and Evan picked her up again.

Cynthia smiled and grabbed her phone.

"Okay everyone, picture time! Say cheese!"

"Cheeeeeeseeee!" Mallory yelled.