POHEO 37

Chapter 37

Extra

We are almost done with our dishes when I remember something that I should inform him.

I put my glass down and wiped off my hands. Abala itong nagi-scroll sa kanyang phone at napagtanto kong ito ang normal niyang eksena bilang artista at public figure, he needs to be up to date with the news and situations in social media.

Nang maramdaman ang pagtitig ko sa kanyang gilid, mula sa screen ng kanyang phone ay umangat ang kanyang mga mata sa akin. He craned his neck on the other side to glance at me and put his phone down on the table.

"Should we go now?" monotone niyang sambit.

Iniling ko ang aking ulo. "It's okay. I just want to tell you something."

"Hmm?"

Napatikhim ako.

"Are you still... accepting offers for pictorials? I mean, to be a brand ambassador? I know you're busy but... nagbabaka-sakali lang ako."

His forehead slightly creased in confusion. "What about it? It depends on the schedule, the offer, and how big it is. Location and such."

Napalabi ako. "Uh... you know I've turned out to be part of Stellar Beauty Collection for Smitten, right? And I happen to recommend you to Madam Stella so..."

I glanced at him. Kumunot ang kanyang noo at inobserbahan ang aking mukha. Nang mukhang hindi ito agad makakatugon, napatikhim ako.

"S-Since I'm part of the project, I think it's a good idea if y-you model my... designs?" I added, hoping he'd buy that part.

He fell into silence. Umayos siya ng upo, tila ba pinag-iisipan nang malalim ang sinabi ko. Though, I'm not expecting that much. I know they are very busy with their movie and other contracts but of course, it would be great if they'll make it in.

An opportunity like that, especially from an internation brand, Smitten, is not a bad idea. Kung iisipin kung ano ang magiging epekto noon sa kanilang career ay hindi kaduda-dudang maganda. I bet any model with such an enticing opportunity like that would certainly take the offer. But I guess, they really are that loaded, huh?

Later on, Colt cleared his throat and crossed his arms. Tumingin ako sa kanya at bahagya niyang tinaas ang isang kilay.

"It's no doubt a good offer," he commented in a low baritone voice.

Napatango-tango ako. "Right?"

He licked his lower lip and nodded, too.

"I'll try to take the offer and discuss it with my manager. But I guarantee you that Jinx will surely come, too. Is it okay with you?" naninimbang niyang tanong.

Inaasahan ko na iyon pero hindi ko pa rin maiwasang hindi madismaya. But then, I smiled at him.

"I know."

He shrugged. "So in that case, I will do it... only in one condition."

Ngumisi siya at napakunot naman ang noo ko.

"What?" I asked impatiently.

Colt chuckled gently and shook his head in disbelief.

"I'll model for your project. You'll partake in my movie," he smiled and hold my knees. "Let's do this together..."

Napakurap-kurap ako at halos malagutan ng hininga dahil doon.

I bit my lip. Kung titignan, patas nga lang naman ang kasunduang iyon. I want him to be part of the project as much as he wants me to be in his movie. We both want this but... can I do this?