Chapter 2 - Moment of Celebration

"No way!" Dahyun shouted first and then covered her mouth. You could see glee beaming through her eyes.

"Shut up!" Nayeon soon followed.

"Oh my..." Mina barely mouthed out.

The entire crew was in disbelief once Jihyo and Jeongyeon told them about the news of moving inside new living quarters. Everyone was extremely happy, jumping around, hugging each other.

"I... I didn't think it was possible... Sweet release from this dorm!" Nayeon was the one who was the most in shock. Sana and Momo chuckled at her reaction.

"So... What do you say?" Jihyo asked with a smile. "Should we vote on it?"

"Vote on it? Girl, if we're not moving there by the end of this week, I'll be... I'll be mad y'all, I'm not gonna lie!" Nayeon reacted first once again, which made everyone chuckle this time.

Jihyo and Jeongyeon were sitting next to each other at the kitchen table, looking at the rest of the group, smiling. They then looked at each other and giggled once they saw everyone was happy. Jihyo then casually put her hand on Jeongyeon's shoulder, as if she was about to make the greatest announcement of all time:

"People... By the end of this week, we're moving!"

A collective cheer was heard throughout the dorm and the improvised celebration could start. 

Dahyun came out in her baggiest pajamas, swinging a bottle of wine and yelling "Let's get it!" while Jeongyeon decided to put on some celebratory music.

Tzuyu was lost for a second but soon joined in on the dancing, chuckling alongside Dahyun. Momo and Sana got a hold of the wine bottle Dahyun was handing out. Chaeyoung decided to help around the kitchen as Jihyo and Jeongyeon returned to making Jihyo's cake. Nayeon decided to be on the phone, spreading the good news with her family and friends from other groups. Mina, not knowing what to do, decided to follow Nayeon's lead and started to call people as well.

It was a good day for Twice.

And once the improvised party started rolling, they did one thing after the other - board games, card games, charades, beer pong... It was a never-ending festival for the group and cheers were heard throughout the dorm.

"You got this, Momo!" Dahyun shouted out while Momo concentrated on hitting the cup as they were playing beer pong. Their opponents were Sana and Chaeyoung. Sana had never played it before and she was confused most of the time, but she was enjoying it. Dahyun played it plenty of times but she rarely won. Still, she enjoyed playing it every time. Momo and Chaeyoung on the other hand were competitive as one could be and were extremely focused on defeating each other.

"Eat this, Son!" Momo yelled out as she threw the ping-pong ball towards the cup.

The ball hit one side of the cup. The other. Then it bounced back one more time and stayed inside the cup.

Nayeon and Tzuyu who were waiting for their turn to play on the side errupted into cheer along with Dahyun and Momo. Dahyun then squeezed Momo tight and kissed her on the cheek as Momo looked Chaeyoung dead in the eye and said:

"Bake that cake - boom!" and then she mimicked dropping a microphone in front of her.

Chaeyoung couldn't help but chuckle as she drank from the cup Momo just hit and everybody laughed as well.

"Well played, Hirai... well played." she retorted. "Still, there's three cups to go on each side." 

"Well, there will soon be zero on your side." Momo replied smugly.