Chapter 11 - Moment of Rage

Paradise.

If there was one word that could describe how Jeongyeon was feeling right now, it would be paradise.

Well, that, and cramps in her left arm.

She couldn't believe it - she fell asleep in the same position she woke up in - with her arm wrapped around Jihyo as Jihyo was hugging her from the side.

She woke up before Jihyo, but couldn't bear to move.

Well... This is nice. A huge grin popped on her face. 

Jeongyeon then started thinking - Does anything major in our lives have to change for me to enjoy this? Hm... I guess not... We can snuggle like this and be friends... Maybe I'll fall out love with her with time... Just snuggling like this is nice... I mean... Or?... Or... Or maybe I do need something more? Do I need something more? Well, maybe a kiss or two every now and then... But I could probably get by even without that. Heh... This is nice... I should really enjoy this moment.

And Jeongyeon did enjoy it, lying on her back, looking at the ceiling and then at the top of Jihyo's head. It was all very soothing.

But, she had to get out of bed soon - morning routine and all. Plus, the cramps in her arm weren't getting any better. 

She slowly raised her arm and wiggled her way out of Jihyo's embrace, wishing she didn't have to.

She went to the bathroom to take care of her morning routine - washing her face, brushing her teeth, taking a shower. She was never too happy while she did those things in the morning and she was not a morning person, but this morning felt different. There was a buzz in the air that she couldn't deny - she felt happy.

I mean... It's so easy to be around her - goofing around, having fun, but also working when work needs to be done... She's there for me, BUT she also counts on me to be there for her... And last night was just a tiny reminder of that... Tiny because, it was nothing special really, she just needed to rest somewhere that wasn't her bed, BUT, she needed to be with me. She didn't want a group thing, but a roommate thing... And it was so adorable when she snuggled next to me just to get some sleep. Ugh! It was perfect...

Jeongyeon couldn't stop smiling. Grinning.

I know time flies

I know time flies. I know promotions come out of nowhere and we have to always be focused on work. And I am but... when I'm with her, time sometimes just slows down and everything is... Jihyo.

With her vigour and enthusiasm, Jeongyeon went downstairs to have breakfast with anyone who was awake at that time.

"Someone's happy!" Momo noticed first as she smiled at Jeongyeon.

"Yeah... I had a really nice rest last night and I'm just feeling great!" Jeongyeon replied, still grinning.

"Something's up, isn't it?" Nayeon sipped on her tea as she eyed Jeongyeon from the side.