Chapter 25 - Moment of Pure Shock

Nayeon shouts, then Tzuyu shouts, then time stands still.

The seven members entered the mansion and their kitchen only to find Dahyun and Tzuyu in a pretty intimate situation on the kitchen counter.

As Tzuyu tried to put her clothes on and as Dahyun helped her, the rest of the members were spinning around, trying to make the situation less awkward and shocking then it already was

As Tzuyu tried to put her clothes on and as Dahyun helped her, the rest of the members were spinning around, trying to make the situation less awkward and shocking then it already was. They've already been shocked this evening by Momo's and Chaeyoung's announcement, but this was something new.

As soon as the situation got a bit calmer, there was a silence. Everyone stared at each other, not knowing what to do.

Like mentioned before, there was nothing shocking about seeing each other naked in Twice, they were a group who had been together for the longest time - but this was definitely something new.

Jihyo, the leader she is, decided to take the first step in talking, and somehow the tenseness of the situation started to fade, one sentence at a time.

Layers of emotion came from Dahyun and Tzuyu, both embracing each other from their sides and explaining what had happened and how it had happened. They were scared, but they wanted to put on a brave face.

Dahyun and Tzuyu apologized for making them see what they just saw. It was a heartwarming conversation and everyone started to feel more relaxed during it - these two were their co-members after all. It wasn't easy at first, but slowly it was getting better.

Dahyun and Tzuyu were young adults that expressed their love for each other in a physical way that meant a lot to them. It felt natural to them. And the group understood that.

And they are what now? Jeongyeon's eyes widened.

And they have now expressed that they have been dating for a while, but that they kept it hidden from others because they wanted to enjoy a bit of their privacy before the word would spread around eventually.

Dahyun and Tzuyu looked scared, nervous and excited at the same time - they were seeing from the looks of the other members that they were getting their support, but still, this was a big issue for both of them.

And since there was a lot of love between the entirety of the group, it was no surprise that pretty soon they all showed their support for the new couple that had formed in the group. 

It started with congratulating them, with cheers and with hugs. 

However, it wasn't a surprise if they would tease them later for finding out about their relationship this way, but Dahyun and Tzuyu seemed happy and everyone was glad for them.

Mina would hold her hands on her mouth the entire evening, not believing what had happened. You could see she was happy for them, but surprised she caught them this way.

Nayeon side-hugged her, asking her: "Are you okay?"

"I'm just so happy... All these happy people loving each other... But I'm also a bit shocked." she would tell her in private.