Chapter 95 - Moment of Moms Ending Up Together

Jeongyeon got ready for the date. She looked at a small box lying on her table in her room and thought: Nah... Maybe some other time.

Tonight let's just... Go with the flow, do our own little thing and... See what happens.

She got downstairs to see Jihyo who had prepared the kitchen: two candles in the middle of the kitchen counter, food cooling off nearby, the lights dimmed in the distance of the living room, gentle music playing in the background - to Jeongyeon, it looked magical.

And it was even more magical when she saw Jihyo in front of her, sitting and waiting for Jeongyeon to approach her. Like she said before, Jihyo was, in fact, wearing Jeongyeon's shirt, which made Jeongyeon giggle at the sight.

"You like?" Jihyo asked, showing with her hand everything that she had prepared.

"Yeah... Oh wow..." Jeongyeon really got a hold of the situation once she stepped into the kitchen. It looked even better than from afar.

"Come, sit." Jihyo offered her a seat right next to her.

"This is... This is really amazing Ji... You've... You've really planned a nice evening for us."

"Oh don't be silly... I merely made dinner... And made us re-plant flowers... and lit some candles... and put on some music... Okay, yeah, now that I think about it, this really is nice, you're lucky." Jihyo joked, causing Jeongyeon to chuckle.

"You look nice." Jihyo commented.

"Oh this? No, I just... I... You said..."

"I said I'd wear your shirt." Jihyo smiled at her.

"Right... Well... It looks nice on you, you can... You can keep it." Jeongyeon acknowledged that.

"Yeah, I thought I could, not gonna lie... However, you will still have to wear it from time to time... Don't want it to lose your scent." Jihyo admitted in a low tone of voice.

This made Jeongyeon blush instantly as she covered her face with her hands.

"Did I say something?"

"Yes. Yes you did, dork." Jeongyeon nearly squealed, causing Jihyo to giggle this time.

"Come on, let's eat."

"Oh, yeah, let's, I'm starving, the fighting and the re-planting really tired me out."

"It did, didn't it?" Jihyo agreed.

"Oh, this looks amazing Ji."

"It's just pasta!"

"Shut up, I'm giving you a compliment."

"Thank you..." Jihyo smiled.

"Mph... I can tell you already, the suace, good woman, the suace is really good..." Jeongyeon smiled as she took her first bite.

"I made it myself actually..."

"You did? Well... Damn, that's just... Good for you, this is really good."

"Thank youuu..." Jihyo was the one that squealed now happily as she also took a bit of her food. "Oh, yeah, that's the stuff right there..."

"You like your own cooking?"

"I mean, if it's this good, yeah I do"

"As you should heh..."

The two slowly started to eat as the gentle music played in the background.

"I have to say, this is much better than some stuffy, fancy restaurant." Jeongyeon admitted.

"Hey! Don't be like that... I really liked the choice... Just... You know... A lot of the other things happened before and we kinda got hungry so we had to wait and that's why things could've been better but still... It was a nice restaurant... And I can brag about eating there!" Jihyo defended.