Chapter 4 - Moment of Nearly Everlasting Panic

Oooooh no... No, no.... No, no, no, no, no, no..... Nope... Nope... Not at all... Not even... Nope! Jeongyeon. Just stop. Jeongyeon, please don't do anything rash. Nope... Stop...

Jeongyeon was standing in the bathroom of the mansion with Jihyo. She had a lot to drink that evening. The duo were staring at each other.

Before that, Jeongyeon drank. A lot. For some reason, she drank more than the others that evening. 

Maybe it was because Momo kept pouring her glass because she wanted to break her own personal record and she wanted company while doing that.

Maybe it was because Sana also felt that she needed to invent a new drinking game that night and she felt like changing the rules every 2 minutes so that everyone could drink more.

Or maybe it was because Jihyo randomly decided to disappear during the evening to change into her onesie so that she could be comfortable.

Now, does Jeongyeon think Jihyo looks cute in it? Absolutely! But can she stand the fact that she can't just jump her and snuggle with her in their room under the blankets and be all cuddly? No she can't

Usually Jihyo's onesie doesn't provoke such a strong "I-want-to-cuddle-you" reaction, but tonight was different. It was probably because they were celebrating moving into the new mansion and the fact that the group really appreciated what their leader did for them.

One other reason why Jihyo was so "cudd-able" to Jeongyeon in that moment was probably the fact that, when Jihyo drinks in her onesie, she tends to goof around and be more relaxed then usual.

"Hi, my name is Jihyo and I'm here to say

I'm the best damn leader that Twice could have today!" she started to randomly rap in between sips as they continued on with Sana's made up drinking game.

The group nearly fell on the floor, Chaeyoung even doing so, from laughter.

Jeongyeon laughed too, but she couldn't help but think to herself - Damn, she is SO precious!

Jeongyeon even briefly squealed from happiness and shook her arms and legs as she was laughing. Please. Stop. Being. So. Adorable. 

And the evening continued with the usual Twice shenanigans, but less chaotic than the last time they partied. However, Chaeyoung did find a decent playlist of music that she played so you could see people break into dance out of nowhere every now and then - Jeongyeon being the one doing it the most.

"We should invite people over next time we celebrate!" Dahyun spoke all of a sudden.

"Ohhh, I agree" Sana gave a mischievous smile.

"Sana.... behave" Jihyo replied which made Sana's smile grow even wider. Jihyo smiled at her as well because she knew that when Sana was ready to party with other people, she was very ready to party with other people. Jeongyeon chuckled at their interaction and continued with her dance.