Chapter 6 - Moment of Curiosity

"Heeey!"

"Heeeey!" positive cheers were heard throughout the mansion.

It was supposed to be a bigger get-together at first, but Twice's living room was counting 7 people - Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Chaeyoung, but also Red Velvet's Irene, Seulgi and Wendy.

"How come Joy and Yeri didn't come?" Chaeyoung wondered.

"They have busy schedules." Irene replied almost immediately. "I thought you of all groups should know what that feels like" the living room chuckled at that last statement, with Nayeon and Jihyo nodding the most.

Jeongyeon was now sitting next to Seulgi.

"Momo, Sana, Mina...?"

"Japan"

"Dahyun, Tzuyu?"

"Doing some photo shoots."

"Damn, like, your group gets no rest, am I right?"

"Yeah... You could say that again." Jeongyeon chuckled at Seulgi's statement. "What about you?"

"Well, as you know, we're currently all doing our little things - Joy's acting, Yeri's doing her radio thing, and the three of us are mostly taking a deserved break."

"Oh, that sounds nice" Jeongyeon replied with a smile.

"Yeah, just yesterday Irene took me out shopping, didn't you Bae?" Seulgi then lightly slapped Irene's knee, which made her flinch a bit. She then looked at Seulgi and shyly smiled, fixing her hair. 

Nayeon smirked at the sight.

"Jihyo and I made this dinner." Chaeyoung proudly stated all of a sudden.

"Yeah, I hope all of you'll enjoy it." Jihyo added proudly and the group decided to dig in.

The group was having a great time, keeping the conversation alive and were just enjoying each other's company.

"No way! No way! I don't believe it!" Irene shouted out with a huge smile on her face.

"Yes way! Like, imagine, I told her not to push me in the pool because I have no back-up dress for the evening, and she's like "Okay, I won't push you, but I might as well tickle you so you do drop in" and just the thought of that..." Chaeyoun replied back shouting with a smile as well.

"I agree, just the thought of that, like... I can't even imagine!"

They were all now sitting on the living room floor in a circle. Irene next to Jeongyeon next to Nayeon next to Wendy next to Seulgi next to Jihyo next to Chaeyoung. The conversation was getting mixed and they were all now talking to each other in smaller groups.

Seulgi was eating a cupcake that Jihyo had bought that day for the small event they organized inside their home and she was getting a bit of crumbs on her upper lip. Irene noticed and went from being loud to being very quiet and focused. Nayeon noticed Irene's reaction and looked at Seulgi with a smile:

"Hey, you've got some..." and then she mimicked to Seulgi that she was having crumbs on her lips. Seulgi just thanked her and smiled at which point Nayeon turned to Irene and quietly spoke:

"Uh... Wanna explain yourself, Bae?" she put emphasis on Irene's last name and smirked.

Irene was visibly flustered, hoping no one else noticed what Nayeon did. And no one did notice except for her. Jeongyeon was kind of in the middle of the situation so she "had" to participate in this conversation.

"Uh, hah.... what do you mean?" Irene nervously chuckled.

Nayeon then slyly nodded her head towards Seulgi's direction, wiggling her eyebrows and smirking.