Chapter 41 - Moment of Additional Advice

Jeongyeon was standing outside of a dressing room where the door was only slightly opened.

The voice she heard while standing outside of this particular dressing room wasn't a voice she ever heard before. But the words that the person was speaking hit hard.

Imagine, someone else having a problem like me...

Jeongyeon was lost in her thoughts for a second and leaned in to better hear the voice, however, she accidentally leaned in too much, causing her to open the door wide open.

Jeongyeon was mortified.

She was now standing in the room facing only one person. She tried to compose herself and came up with a lie right on the spot so that things wouldn't get awkward:

"Oh hi... Uh... I guess this isn't my dressing room." she said with a nervous smile on her face.

The other person was someone Jeongyeon swore she had seen before, but only with a different hair color. She looked at the woman standing in front of her.

The other woman replied with a kind smile on her face:

"Oh, it's okay, some of these dresssing rooms don't have names of the groups on them, it can get real tiresome finding your own dressing room in this maze."

"Right?!" Jeongyeon replied with a huge grin on her face. Okay, I avoided embarrassment.

"You are Jeongyeon from Twice, aren't you?" 

"Why, yes, on my better days, I am Jeongyeon from Twice" Jeongyeon replied with a smile and a firm handshake. "I'm sorry, but, do I know you from somewhere before?"

"Uh... I don't think so, I don't think we've met. I have seen you around considering you are in one of the biggest groups in Korea heh" she shyly replied.

"Yeah... Seen you around..." Jeongyeon started to think.

"Oh, I'm Miya, by the way, forgot to introduce myself." the woman replied flustered.

"Oh, and I'm rude for not asking." Jeongyeon chuckled. "Miya, that's a nice name."

"Thank you, I am from a group called GWSN by the way... Maybe you've heard of us, we've debuted just recently, and we've been having some promotional concerts over the past year."

"Oh, that's so cool! I think I have heard of your group, but I haven't gotten around to listening to you just yet... Sorry, life can be hectic and there is a lot of music out there." Jeongyeon apologized.

"No, it's okay, but I am glad that the word is spreading around one way or the other heh..."

"So... You here to perform?" Jeongyeon asked, feeling the awkwardness completely fade and now she was enjoying being there. Miya felt interesting.

"We already did earlier today."

"Oh... So... Where are your other members?"

"I don't know... I kind of lost them but I'm pretty certain this is our dressing room."