Chapter 85 - Moment of Extensive Planning

During the next couple of days, Jeongyeon had been doing a bit of research as she wanted to prepare for her date with Jihyo. She called it "Operation: Big, Proper Date", something she knew Jihyo would make fun of if she ever learned about its name.

Jeongyeon spent time with Jihyo whenever she could, but she would ask her politely to leave her alone every now and then when she wanted to do some research about the upcoming date.

Jihyo would usually pout adorably when she was asked to leave Jeongyeon alone, however, she did respect Jeongyeon's wish and left her to do her research and her thinking.

She is sooo adorable when she pouts, aaaaaa! I need so much strength to resist her!

Jeongyeon also asked that she and Jihyo didn't sleep together in the same bed at night.

"But why?" Jihyo would ask, her eyes getting bigger and Jeongyeon would swear that she looked like a princess from a cartoon.

"We said we would take things slowly, right?" Jeongyeon replied.

"Hm... I suppose you're right." Jihyo admitted. "Could I at least get your shirt and put it over one of my pillows and hug it before I fall asleep?"

"That is... creepy." Jeongyeon was taken aback.

Jihyo pouted, and looked at the ground. She looked as if she was ashamed for even asking that.

Jeongyeon just rolled her eyes.

"You can't get everything with that "you-kicked-my-puppy"-look."

"My inner-puppy feels kicked right now."

Jeongyeon's heart nearly broke when she heard those words.

She sighed.

"Am I ever going to get some respect here?" she sarcastically spoke.

"You always get respect, dork!" Jihyo joked, causing them both to chuckle.

"But okay, I get it... You're right, I won't bother you... It's just... I miss you when you're not there now... And although we haven't slept that many times together... It still feels weird when you actually don't sleep next to me. I know we said we were going to take things slowly, but... I have to admit my feelings, I don't want to keep them bottled up inside of me."

"It's okay..." Jeongyeon replied. "I know the feeling. When we got drunk the other night, it felt so weird in the morning when you were not there either but... I don't know... if we're taking things slowly, I guess we should really stick to that, no?"

"Absolutely!" Jihyo nodded her head. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable when I did the "you-kicked-my-puppy"-face, that was uncalled for." Jihyo sincerely apologized.

"No problem." Jeongyeon smiled.

Later during that same day, Jeongyeon would quickly open the door of Jihyo's bedroom, throw a shirt on Jihyo's bed and leave the room in a matter of seconds.

She could just hear Jihyo happily shout:

"Thank youuuuu!" and it warmed Jeongyeon's heart. What a dork....

Jeongyeon planned the date mostly in her room, and during that time, Jihyo would go to her dance classes with Wendy, Mina and Nayeon whenever they all had the opportunity to do so. Chaeyoung was unavailable to go with them since she too returned back home to see her family for a while, just like Momo did when she left for Japan.

There were speculations that they actually just went separately so that no one would suspect that they're dating again, however, photographic evidence later showed that they indeed went their separate ways - Chaeyoung was in Korea, while Momo went back to Japan.