Chapter 78 - Moment of Not Being Loud Enough

"What?" Jeongyeon asked confused.

What is this dork up to now? - she thought to herself, even chuckling internally.

Jihyo was still standing at the entrance of the room and instantly realized she had messed up her last line. Her confession.

A small smile appeared on her face as she then lightly bowed and got completely inside of the room. She closed the door behind herself.

She silently took one step. Then another. And then another.

She was now only a couple of steps away from Jeongyeon, her smile growing wider and wider.

No, seriously, is this a bit? Is she reenacting something from a movie? I don't get it. "I think I like relationships"? Like.... what?

"Shut up!" Jihyo then shouted, her smile still on her face.

"I didn't say anything!" Jeongyeon was surprised.

"I can hear you thinking!"

"Then you definitely know you should explain yourself." Jeongyeon victoriously smirked as she said that.

"Okay... Fine." Jihyo huffed as she approached Jeongyeon just a bit more.

Jihyo felt blood rushing towards her cheeks as she was trying to calm herself down. She even fanned herself a little with her hand as she looked away from Jeongyeon.

"You okay there, buddy?"

"I think I like you." Jihyo finally murmured under her breath. Jihyo felt like her heart stopped once she said those words.

"What?" Jeongyeon squinter her eyes and leaned in her head, trying to hear what Jihyo was trying to say.

"IthinkIlikeyou." this time Jihyo murmured it even quieter. She didn't know why this was happening and where her confidence was going, but she couldn't make herself say it any louder.

"Quiet baby elephant says "what?"." Jeongyeon teased.

"What?" Jihyo replied, being utterly confused by what was going on. It was like she was suddenly lost in her own world.

Jeongyeon chuckled at Jihyo's reaction. "This is the first time that the loud singer Jihyo is not loud enough." she quickly added.

What is happening? What is she trying to say? Jeongyeon thought as she looked at a bewildered Jihyo.

What is happening? Why can't I say it? Why is she making fun of me? Is this funny to her? Am I being funny? What is happening? Jihyo was lost in her world once again.

"O-kay... Maybe you could tell me what it is later...? Because right now I kinda feel like I could fall asleep again. Unless you completely wake me up with your murmurs."

"Shut up!" Jihyo finally snapped out of her trance when she heard Jeongyeon making fun of her. She even approached her and wanted to slap her on the shoulder, however, Jeongyeon was quicker this time - she grabbed Jihyo by the arm and pulled her under the sheets.

Jeongyeon was in control and she started to tickle Jihyo.

"HAHAHAHHAHA STOP! STOP IT, YOU BIG OSTRICH, YOU!"

"Never, baby elephant!"

"I'M. AN. OWL!" Jihyo shouted while she tried to get out of Jeongyeon's grip.

And unlike last time when the bed broke, Jihyo managed to get out of Jeongyeon's arms and was now on top of Jeongyeon, pinning her down and tickling her instead.